Chapter 5: Sick.

Raven was lying down on her bed. She wasn't feeling very well. She hated to admit it but it might be because she played in the rain the other day. Damian did say that they might get sick from the rain.

Damian walked in, he finally finished his duties and wanted to spend time with his beloved.

"Are you okay?" He asked concerned. Seeing that she was kind of pale. "No I'm not. I hate to admit it but I think I'm sick." She said crossing her arms on her chest and looking away.

"Is there any possibility that this is because of us playing in the rain the other day?" He asked playfully with a smirk realizing that he was right about how 'playing in the rain is an invitation to fever'.

"Fine! You were right." She said annoyed. "I'm sorry my love I should've never made fun of your fever." He said walking towards her.

He played down beside her and kissed her head. He put his fingers on her chin then pulled them up so their eyes would meet. "What do you want my love I'll get you anything." He said with a smile. "A cuddle will do." She said. He chuckled then pulled her to a hug. She rested her head on his shoulder. He used one of his hands to caress her hair slowly. "Anything else?" He asked. "Probably some food." She said with a smile. "Okay" he replied then slowly pulled out of the hug and went out to get her food.

He came back in to see her sleeping peacefully, snoring a bit. He couldn't stop to let out a smile. Even though she was sleeping she was gorgeous. He put the food down in the table and decided to take a shower.

While he was in the shower Raven started to wake up.
She slowly opened her eyes hearing the shower on in the bathroom. She saw food on the table and she grabbed it thinking it was hers since she remembered asking Damian to and fell asleep before he came back.

"Oh, you're awake." She looked up from the food to look at him. He came out with a towel around his waist. Raven blushed and looked away, "You don't need to look away beloved you've seen me in less." He said with a smirk. "Shut up" she said.

He giggled then grabbed his clothes then changed.

When he was done changing he sat beside her. "Are you feeling any better?" He asked while putting a lock of her hair behind her ear. "Yes, thank you for the food." She said with a smile. "Its no hassle my love." He said returning the smile.

She finished her food then lied back down. "I know its cheesy but can we cuddle again." She said then coughed.

"No problem beloved." He said then pulled Raven close. "Have you learned your lesson?" He asked with a smirk. "Yeah" "What?" "Never play in the rain." She replied annoyed he was right. When he noticed this he just giggled. "Can you please not get sick again?" Damian said concerned. She laughed a bit.

"I'll try my best."

After a few days she was back in her spirit and did some of her duties as second leader of the league.

Hoped you enjoyed this chapter. I badly needed to update this book. I was tempted. Anyways I had fun anyways. This book will have less problems and more just relaxation.

- CALIX.