Chapter 33: Cuddle Planning.

The two birds were on their bed cuddling and enjoying each other's presence, enjoying the warmth emitting from the other.

They just laid there in silence, no words.

Letting themselves get carried away by their thoughts.

Raven broke the silence, "Umm..Damian?" She asks looking up to meet his beautiful forest eyes.

"Yes, my love?" He replies looking down, meeting her amethyst eyes

"Do you think we should start planning our wedding?" She asks nervous, she didn't know if he already wanted to talk about that.

The smile that appeared on his face gave her the assurance she needed.

"Yes, I think we should planning the ceremony." He says.

"Where should we hold it?" Raven asks, they both pondered on different places.

But then there was one place that was both on their minds.

"Titans Tower!" They both said in unison, they laughed together on their silliness.

"Well I guess that's decided." Raven jokes, Damian chuckles in return.

"Yeah, I guess it is."

"Next, when would we hold it?" Raven asks, they both ponder on available dates.

"How about May 5?" He suggests, She gives him a questionable look.

"Why?" She asks, "Because.......that is the day we became a couple."

She smiles back, happy with the date. Damian realizes something.

"I cannot believe you do not know that date!" Damian exclaimed.

"Well I'm sorry that was after we fought Darkseid and the time you actually died. I said goodbye to my father. That was the time the invasion ended!" She says back.

Damian felt guilty in now making her remember these events.

"You're right, I apologize my love." He says sincerely.

"Its fine, why do you remember that date so much?" She asks.

"Because...its the day my life changed forever." He said, Raven's lips curled to a smile.

They hug each other tighter, enjoying the time they are enjoying together.

Sorry its short but I hoped you enjoyed it.

- CALIX.