Chapter 4: Rain.

Raven spent the next few days learning how to lead the league of assassins. She asked Damian what to do, read the history of the league.

During the afternoon she spent her time in the library reading some books about the league.

Damian came in without her knowing. "You don't need to read that Raven." He said breaking the silence which startled the empath. She gasped. "Dami, you scared me." She stated. "Oh, sorry my love." He said then kissed her cheek.

"You know you don't need to read these books to lead the league." He said. "I've never lead anything before. I just don't want to be a bad leader." "You're doing just fine right now." "I've barely done anything." She stated with a flat face. He just chuckled. "You will be a great leader beloved." He said giving her a smile saved just for her. She returned the smile then went in closer to kiss him passionately. She was about to pull away but he stopped her from doing so. He carried her bridal style then sat on the chair. He started to take off her white cloak. That's when the league came in. They quickly made themselves decent.

"Ooh, did we disturb something lassies." Constantine said with a smirk. The two birds just glared at him. He put his hands up in surrender.

"We came in here to invite you guys if you want to play in the rain since the past few days have been hot." Clark said. "Why would you want to wet yourselves. Your just inviting fever in your body." Damian said with a confused face. Raven just gave her boyfriend a glare. "What?" He said looking at her. "We would love to join you." She said looking back to the league. "We are going to join them?" Damian asked noticing he didn't get a say in this. Raven just nudged her arm.

Clark nodded then left the room with the team. Leaving the two birds alone. "You do know I had no say in that conversation right?" He asked with a flat face. "Yup" she answered with a smile then grabbed his arm then hurried out.

When they went out they rushed to the part with no roof where the team was except for Batman who was monitoring the Earth's core and the cyborgs. They went in the rain and just played in it.

Damian realized it wasn't all bad to play in the rain.

When the rain stopped they went to their rooms to get a shower.

When the lovebirds got back to their room. Damian kissed her passionately. He pulled away, "It wasn't all bad." He said with a smile. "Told you" she replied with a smile. He pulled her for kiss. He started to take off her cloak and dropped it in the floor. "We need to take a shower." She said pulling out of the good kiss. "Let's take one together." He said with a smirk. "Damian Wayne!" She said shocked. "What?" He asked confused. "That's a great idea." She said pulling him in another heated kiss.

They started going to the shower and then taking off each other's clothing.

They took like a hour or two in the shower........

Hoped you enjoyed this chapter.

- CALIX.