Chapter 16: Switzerland. Part: IV.

Raven was eating breakfast on the little dining table in their hotel room while Damian was checking in on the league with his father.

"Remember Damian the case has the money you need to pay the guy for the device." Batman said on through the screen.

"Yes father, I understand, you told me this over 3 times in the past few days." Damian said annoyed.

"Good, how is everything over there?" Batman asked. "Pretty good, we've been enjoying the time." Damian replied.

Batman nodded in response. "I've got to go father." Damian said then hung up. He was relieved that the call was over. He was annoyed at his father always checking up on him. Does he not trust him.

He then went to Raven in the dining area.

"How are you?" He asked sitting beside her. "Waffles are good in every country." He said savoring the taste of the snack. She stuffed her mouth with waffles.

"You're cute" Damian said involuntarily. Raven looked at him. Damian looked away blushing. She swallowed her food then broke the kind of awkward silence.

"What did you're father say?" She asked. "The usual, he's getting annoying. I don't know why he keeps reminding me. It's like he dosen't trust financially." He admitted.

"Listen Dame, it's not that he doesn't trust you financially. It's just that he wants to check in on you. He loves you, he just doesn't know how to show it so he uses the mission to talk to you." She replied.

Damian knew she was right. His father cares he just doesn't k ow how to express it. "Maybe you're right" He said softly. She nodded.

"Umm......I'll collect the device tonight. You can stay here or go out if you want. Then we head back tomorrow." He said changing the subject.

"Oh okay." She said kind of sad. He heard the sadness in her tone. "What's wrong?" He asked. "I just wanna spend more time with you, alone. I don't want to get back on leading just yet." She admitted.

He frowned, "Sadly we have no choice. I'm sorry beloved." He said. She sighed, "It's okay, we can spend time together leading anyways." She said.

He just smiled and she reluctantly smiled back.

THAT NIGHT............

Damian was sitting in a stool of the bar of a club. He wore a black hoodie and black pants to not draw much attention. The case of money in his hand holding it tightly.

He was waiting for the guy with the device they need.

Suddenly somebody that just entered caught his eye. He was wearing a black hoodie, hood on with a cap inside.

What got his attention the most was the case he was holding. That must be the guy. Because who else would bring a case like that into a club except him.

He started walking towards the boy wonder. Once he reached him he sat on the stool beside him. "Did you bring it?" Damian asked looking around the crowd. "The money first." The man said. "Exchange" Damian added. He nodded.

They both handed the case to the other at the same time. Damian opened the case to see if it was the device and it was.

He nodded to the mystery man to end the deal. He nodded in return then stood up then left leaving Damian in the bar.

He left a few minutes later to go back to the hotel.

Once he got back Raven was asleep on their bed. He just smiled at the sight. He found the sleeping figure that was his girlfriend, adorable.