Chapter 13: Switzerland. Part: I.

Raven was packing her clothes in her luggage when she heard a knock in her door.

When she opened the door, on the other end was no other than Bruce Wayne.

He looked around the room noticing that his son wasn't there. "Where is Damian?" He asked.

"Taking a shower." She said pointing behind her to the door of the bathroom with the sound of running water on the other end of it. "Oh, okay. The jet is ready outside." He said. She nodded.

He turned to leave. When he was gone Raven closed the door.

When she turned around she saw Damian with a towel around his waist water running down his chest. Raven got bombarded by lust but she shrugged it off. "Stop staring beloved." Damian said smirking. She looked up to meet his eyes then looked away blushing.

Damian chuckled then went to his closet to get his clothes.

After he changed he looked around to see their stuff fully packed. "You did all of this while I was in the bathroom?" He asked shocked. Raven raised both of her hands and purple magic surrounded them. "Magic, remember." She said. He nodded in response. "By the way your father came here to tell us that the jet was ready." She said zipping up the luggages. "Oh, okay."

He grabbed their stuff and headed out.

Once they arrived at the field 2 jets were there waiting.
"Why are there two jets?" Raven asked confused. "One will be heading to Japan and one for us." He said.

Assassins came to help their leaders. They grabbed their bags and loaded them to one of the jets.

They were busy looking at their assassins that they didn't see Bruce walking up to them.

"Clark and Constantine will be heading to Japan, considering their the only ones not cyborgs." Said Bruce which caused the two birds to face him. They both nodded.

"Remember, I already bought the part of the stabilizer. You just need to get it from the supplier." Bruce said in his usual stern voice. "Wait, how did we buy the stabilizer?" Raven chimed in.

"I made a fake name and did all the work; contact the black market which was easy to do considering I know how to hack these organizations and bought it from them in a reasonable price." Bruce said.

Bruce hesitated before speaking again so he looked away. "But also, enjoy you're time there."

The couple were amazed. They never thought Batman would say this.

"Okay, father." Damian said. They both started walking to the jet but Bruce put his hand on his son's shoulder when he passed by him stopping his son from his tracks.

Bruce gave him a pile of something square. Damian looked down to see what his father gave him. His eyes widened when he saw what it was. "Father!" Damian exclaimed looking back up. "For protection son." He replied sounding concerned. "Father, we've been using protection. We'll be fine. I've packed some already."

Bruce was shocked. His eyes widened in a way was possible. Considering he didn't even know his son was 'getting some'.

Damian realizing what he said shook his head and grabbed the pack from his father's hand. "Umm......nevermind I should go. Raven is waiting. See you soon father." He said obviously awkward then ran to the jet.

Leaving Bruce shock..........

Hoped you enjoyed this chapter.

- CALIX.