2

Because Chu Xi has a crush for many years, named An Cheng.

Just listen to the name: this "Ancheng" is a woman.

Chu Xi was originally brainwashed very traditionally since he was a child, and he couldn't even break away from the patriarchal moral kidnapping, let alone vain the eyes of the world to like the same sex.

Therefore, in her life, she never confessed to An Cheng.

All the feelings, she only hid in her heart.

Including the pity for An Cheng, she only hid it in her heart.

An Orange's growth environment is much better than Chu Xi.

Although her family is average and she has a younger brother, it's not too much. At least, her parents supported her all the way to graduate school.

For an ordinary working family, to support her until graduate school, in principle, it should not be too patriarchal.

And as the generation after the 1985-year plan, those who can go to graduate school will definitely be able to find a relatively good job when they come out.

Therefore, Ancheng's life is considered to be pretty okay in the eyes of most people.

But Chu Xi knew that was not the case.

She met Ancheng on the Internet.

At that time, it was still an era of rampant non-mainstream.

Chu Xi and An Cheng completely bypassed that period of Martian text network history.

They met from the literary forum.

Chu Xi has loved literature since he was a child.

Although I didn't have the chance to study again after finishing junior high school, my hobby of reading can't be changed.

After I came out to work, I naturally didn't have much time to read and didn't have much money to buy books. But occasionally when I'm not so busy, I still go to the book stand to read books.

She even caught up with the magazine serialization for a while.

Very fascinated after chasing.

I couldn't help it, and boarded the subsidiary forum of that magazine.

In fact, the young colleagues who work together like to surf the Internet.

But because it costs money to go online, she has always been reluctant to go.

Until I fell in love with that magazine, and that magazine was frantically advertising on affiliate forums...

So, she and An Cheng met in the net sea just like that.

Although An Cheng can be regarded as a good girl with a high degree of smooth sailing in the eyes of outsiders, she still has many worries in her heart.

After the two met through text, they talked a lot. The more you talk, the more intimate.

An Cheng also walked deeper and deeper into Chu Xi's heart.

Chu Xi gradually realized: An Cheng has a very hard life. When she was studying, she read very hard because of her average IQ. In addition to eating and sleeping every day, I study diligently, but I only get good grades.

I took a middle-level undergraduate exam along the way, and then a middle-level graduate student.

The prestigious school has never missed her.

After graduating and working, all kinds of unwillingness were even worse.

Because there is no background in the family, everything after graduation is on her own.