71

The man was still willing to spend his money in order to marry Ancheng.

But, after all, they are rural people at this time. Even if they "pay the money", how much can they make?

Frankly speaking, this thing is completely incomparable to Chu Xi's family!

It's just... Chu Xi can't marry a wife!

However, Chu Xi has a pair of parents who love him.

Chu Xi is not a person who admires the old.

But at the critical moment, the power of parents will not be rejected.

Especially, in this key issue related to Ancheng's life's happiness.

She really doesn't mind using all the resources of her parents.

Anyway, she feels at ease in her heart: now her parents are taking care of her young, and she will take care of her parents in the future.

Moreover, she is very confident: With her ability, she can not only provide for her parents to provide for the elderly, but also make her parents feel comfortable and even glorious.

Chu Xi felt comfortable with this kind of feedback.

To be honest, these days, there are many parents who love their children, but few truly filial and feed back.

Chu Xi admits that he won't let the parents of this body suffer.

At this time, what she needs most is the help of this "parent".

She is an only daughter and her parents are affectionate.

So her parents naturally love her very much.

They will try their best to do whatever she asks, no matter how difficult it is.

Because of this, the original owner's life went smoothly but timidly. The whole life can be regarded as depressed.

Now Chu Xi, of course not.

The road ahead is definitely a road to struggle!

However, she still needs the help of her parents.

Parents need to fish out An Orange.

The Chu family's parents maintained their daughter as always.

However, it was a little strange: "What's the matter with this Ancheng? What does she have to do with you?"

Chu Xi's face remained unchanged and smiled: "She is my most important person!"

She was smiling, but she was extremely serious when she said every word.

The Chu parents understood: The daughter is not talking about it.

The "Chu Xi" in this meeting is also eighteen years old.

Both are at the age of eighteen. It is the time when the relationship is the richest when talking about whether they are big or small.

The so-called emotional aspect is not just "love" but also "friendship".

The original owner Chu Xi is a temperament who doesn't like to make friends. There are basically no playmates.

Now that she has a friend that she values ​​so much, the Chu family's parents can't help but take it seriously.

After all, a daughter is different from everyone else, she is the only daughter!

At this time, almost no family is an only child.