12

In this way, Chu Xi gradually gained enthusiasm.

Not only because of her writing, but also because of her outrageous speed, which shocked everyone.

And this shock can still be contagious.

—After all, people have a curious mind. In this era, code-word machines that can maintain a daily update of 20,000 are in short supply. Everyone wants to come and pay their respects.

Even some funny authors still want to come to "pay respect."

At that time, there was no hype that could be seen everywhere.

But Chu Xi, in this way, had the effect of being hyped.

The entire online literature circle knows that there are such people.

Countless curious people come to her articles in an endless stream, either for curiosity, or for admiration, or for bye bye... one after another, they have clocked in, and they have contributed their clicks and subscriptions.

From the perspective of online serialization revenue, even many great gods are willing to bow down.

To be precise, she has become another kind of great god.

Even the "great gods" who even the great gods can't help gossip—

rub! How can this product be more than 20,000 per day? !

In this way, unintentional hype, but went to the top of public opinion.

The traffic brought by public opinion has turned into profit again.

More and more money is rolling in.

Chu Xi looked at the rising income every day, and was full of enthusiasm.

Under the enthusiasm, writing is even more vigorous.

Such a virtuous cycle, madly brushed for three months.

Chu Xi's monthly withdrawal income has already reached 10,000.

This is still only half of the advance!

In other words, her actual monthly income is close to 30,000 yuan. And there is an upward trend.

In the future, the withdrawals will be completed one by one, which must be a lot of money!

For Chu Xi, this is simply a fortune!

So she started to move and work and rest normally, even planning to buy a normal computer.

But looking at the netbook that had been chatting with An Cheng for a long time, she was a little bit reluctant:

In any case, this netbook saved too many memories between them, and it was also the beginning of her communication with An Cheng.

Besides, they are small and exquisite, and they are also pretty.

It does not affect the code word.

It's just that I can't watch TV and play games very much, so I get stuck.

but-

She didn't want to waste time watching TV and playing games.

Before crossing, she liked watching TV and playing games.

It can be said that when I come back from get off work every day, I either read novels or watch TV and play games.

But now, she doesn't have enough time to use codewords to make money. Where else would she go to watch TV and play games? !