24

Of course Feng Qi knew that Su Xin was only in charge of Chu Xi's novels, not her people.

but…

"I can't reach her."

Feng Qi was extremely wronged.

"As you know, she has no Weibo, no readership, and no comments yet."

Su Xin just remembered that her own little Chuci was indeed too maverick.

Don't say, this poor Feng Qi really couldn't get in touch with her except to find an editor to build a bridge.

Thinking of this, she also sympathized with Feng Qi.

So he gave Feng Qi the signal from Chu Xi.

By the way: "My little Aci is very good, hardworking and not causing trouble, please take care of it more in the future."

Obviously, in the eyes of everyone, Chu Xi has no reason to refuse this contract.

After all, there is really too much money to be a star.

This is completely incomparable with ordinary people.

Even the popular Internet writers are far incomparable.

What's more, Chu Xi's so-called "red" is not strong yet.

However, Feng Qi's signing this time still failed.

Moreover, failure is not that simple.

He failed after nine turns and eighteen turns.

After receiving Chu Xi's signal from Su Xin, Feng Qi immediately added Chu Xi.

However, the application to add a friend was never approved.

Day after day, I never got any notice of approval.

And the words he left did not get any reply.

Feng Qi thought he was going crazy.

As everyone knows, Chu Xi is happily living a sweet little life at home.

Her time is divided very tightly:

30,000 characters should be marked out every day.

And her speed, in fact, is not against the sky. It's all time to accumulate. With thirty thousand words, she added updates back and forth, which would take about ten hours.

In other words, she would spend ten hours a day in pure writing.

And it's ten hours of mind running at high speed.

If you just write, your head is easy to empty.

Even if she had accumulated countless readings of novels in her previous life, it was the same.

So, after running wildly for a few novels, she gradually began to consciously set aside time to read.

The text at this time also has its attractions.

Especially Chu Xi, who has passed through from 2020, hasn't read this ancient early article for a long time.

Don't say it, it's pretty good-looking.

On the one hand, out of interest, on the other hand, for absorbing nourishment and nurturing atmosphere, she will spend two hours reading the essay after finishing writing every day.

Twenty-four hours a day, except for eight hours of sleep, twelve hours of writing and reading, there are only four hours left.

This four-hour time also includes washing and three meals.