72

As for An Cheng's mother, she was not very clever.

Every wise woman has a man in her hands from the moment she gets married.

This is a basic skill for women.

It is also the basic attraction of both sexes.

Therefore, since ancient times, there has been a saying that "married a wife and forgot her mother".

This Ancheng's mother couldn't catch her husband at all, because she was incompetent from the beginning.

However, Anmu still has a formal job!

How rare it is for a woman to have a formal job these years.

For this reason, they will basically have the upper hand after marriage.

Unless her husband is much higher than herself, a woman who has a job will definitely have the right to speak after marriage.

This Anmu obviously has such good conditions, but living like this is obviously stupid.

Of course, the stupidest and most stupid one still agreed to let her daughter and her husband's nephew exchange living conditions.

The daughter stayed in the country to dry the farm work in the wind and sun, and suffered.

I am exhausted, busy with work and housework every day, but it is the enjoyment of serving other people's children.

How stupid it is to agree to such a thing.

To be honest, as long as An Cheng's mother firmly disagrees with this matter, no matter how much Mrs An has calculated, she will not be able to make it.

After all, although men still have the upper hand in marriage these years, there are not many real divorces.

Not to mention that Anmu still has a formal job.

It is not easy for women to have a formal job these days.

What's more, there were already three daughters at that time.

Even if the daughter is no longer valued, it is the common blood of the husband and wife.

In this case, there are few real divorces.

It's okay to be ruthless.

A true divorce is almost impossible.

I just don't know what's wrong with that woman, she would allow this to happen.

Moreover, I heard that this was brought up by the woman.

How stupid this is!

Therefore, Chu's father and Chu's mother looked down on An Cheng's parents very much.

This is contempt from the IQ.

The Chu family’s parents were very clear in their hearts:

In the end, the only thing you can trust is your own children!

Nephew counts as a P!

Will you support your uncles and aunts?

If you don't, why do you think your nephew will?

Is the neurosis okay?

Especially Chu's father.

The people who wanted to confuse his eyes gave him a lot of arms, but he was never blinded.

Unexpectedly, some idiots believed it.

Moreover, it is said that the Naancheng family also gave birth to a son later.