13

Before crossing, she did read some Lily novels.

After all, as a funeral party, there is not much content after work every day.

In addition to chasing dramas and playing games, only reading novels.

Novels, you will get bored if you read too much.

Will want to see some other flavors to adjust.

For example, when abusive essays were rampant at first, she also liked to read abusive essays. Indulged in it every day, crying with tears and a snot.

But when I looked tired later, I started to read sweet articles.

Sweet, there are no big storms, but the people watching it are very comfortable.

At least the heart is not tired.

Later, plain sweet text could no longer satisfy her.

Because she has discovered the new world-Shuangwen.

All kinds of counterattacks, all kinds of face slaps, all kinds of cool, it looks really enjoyable!

Especially, I feel all kinds of injustice in real life, and it looks more comfortable to Shuangwen.

But no matter how comfortable it is, it will get tired if there are more routines.

In the romantic essays, the cool come and go, basically rely on men.

For example, the female protagonist who was bullied in the past, it is wrong to fall in love with the male protagonist, and the male protagonist is powerful, powerful and rich, either an ancient emperor, a modern elite president, or a leader of the world of the world...In short, this man Can kill everything in seconds.

And this man who kills everything in a second has a soft spot for the heroine.

He pampers her, protects her, gives her endless power or money, and stuns the whole world for her.

With a male protagonist, the female protagonist is "cool".

All the people who bullied her all crawled under her feet.

Because she is the Queen/Wong Consort/President’s Wife...

This is the so-called "counter-attack" and the so-called "face-slap".

To be honest, this kind of so-called "shuangwen" that relies on marrying a man is meaningless after reading too much.

Even if it is the so-called heroine, many of them hang a lot of admirers from behind, paving the way for her and pushing opportunities... In the end, the so-called heroine's success always seems so pale.

There are even various essays on fighting against the face of the palace, staying out of business all day long, just thinking about how to fight for favor in front of men.

Really...

Gradually, Chu Xi began to look for a new field of reading.

Tanmei is so famous that she wanted to chase it at first.

But unfortunately, she is not very interested in male characters. I can't even put it on the look of it.

But by all odds, she found the "Lily" channel.

This channel is much colder than Romance and Tanmei. There are relatively few people who read it or write it.

But Chu Xi saw interest.

She always likes to watch female characters.

In "Lily", both protagonists are female.

No matter what kind of function it is, it is all female.