55

Therefore, Chu Xi's film was really "relaxed".

——At least, much easier than other leading actors.

Basically, it did not affect her daily updates.

It’s impossible for anyone to imagine that while filming and changing 20,000 to 30,000 a day.

Therefore, her readers have always thought that she has not yet joined the group.

In order to maintain Chu Xi's sense of mystery, Tianchen Entertainment has been deliberately protecting her exposure.

Even if the filming of "Red Makeup Chaotang" started, Tianchen Entertainment also instructed the crew to protect Chu Xi's privacy, and did not allow her to attend all external occasions.

He didn't even attend the opening ceremony that was publicly announced.

This is naturally a special case of the crew.

Others are just the opposite, as long as there is any chance of exposure, they will do everything possible to expose it.

After all, for the modern traffic society, being exposed is itself a kind of propaganda.

As a result, photos of various start-up ceremony, Reuters photos, official announcement photos... are spread everywhere.

However, Chu Xi's photos never came out.

One day or two days.

The same is true for three days and four days.

...

In the long run, this is still the case.

At this time, Chu Xi's fans were a little unsure: "What's the situation? My family hasn't joined the group yet? Is this to let her play the first female role, or to hang on to her as a fan?"

"Yeah. Don't walk fans again. We have been waiting for a long time, so we are not allowed to bully our family!"

"That's right, I haven't joined the group yet! I'm really drunk. Anyway, I have decided, if anyone takes our family for a big fan, I will never finish with him! Then I will see Tianchen Entertainment Black once!"

"Agree. Walk the fan Sima!"

Chu Xi's fans are very angry, for fear that she will be greatly bullied, and for fear that she will be happy, and eventually she will not be able to see her starring TV.

However, there are also some sour voices:

"Actually, I don't think fans of Chuci should be too angry. As a newcomer who is acting for the first time, it is impossible to act as a female one as soon as he comes out. What's more, Qi Xi and Shi Jian are brought together in this play. Two major actresses. Please, either of them can single out the top configuration female one. This is called Chuci, so why do you overpower the two major actresses as the female one?"

"Yeah. That's what Chuci is called, after all, it's a essayist. How can it compare with a real professional actress? The essayist can write well. It's okay to come to the entertainment industry to play a special role. I really want to act. Female one? Save it."

"Haha. That's it. With me as the Queen of Qixi, how can I really let a writer be a female one?"

"With my current identity, Shijian baby, it is even more impossible to lift the sedan chair. I want to know with my toes that the first woman must be our Shijian baby."

"Okay, okay, don't fight. Let me say that no matter who the two major actresses is the female one, it should be taken for granted. But if that Chuci really comes to play the female one... Hehe, I'm really afraid that he will become the first female. Two XX aunts are made fun of by thousands of people."

"That's true. Ability in other areas is one thing, and acting is another. No matter how successful she is in writing, it doesn't mean that she can act as a female one. Putting her acting skills aside, just say she is female. One’s face value has always been recognized as one of a million! I really thought that the female one could be played by any cat or dog."

...

The more red, the more jealous of others.

Chu Xi naturally did the same.

In particular, fans of Qi Xi and Shi Jian still can't accept that their goddess is going to play a second or even third heroine instead of a female one.

Therefore, when Chu Xi's fans complained about Tianchen Entertainment's walking fans, some people came out to ridicule.

There are more and more cynics.

Everyone has a kick.

The frustrated Chu Xi fan was not convinced, so she went back to the base camp and told her family: "Families come! We are assaulted! Our family is greatly bullied!"

As a result, countless Chu Xi fans also came to help.

It's all right now, and several parties pinched.

In the beginning, it was a melee of several parties——

First of all, Qi Xi and Shi Jian didn't deal with them. Therefore, Qi Xifen and Shi Jianfen are Wannian pinch friends. As soon as they meet, the first reaction is to pinch each other. This time is no exception.

Sometimes, habits are hard to change.

After pinching for a while, I found out: Hey? Aren’t we just for our idol to hit the fan of the writer’s family?

As a result, the firepower began to disperse, while tearing away the opponents for thousands of years, while screaming at Chu Xi's home.

Chu Xi's fans were scattered from the beginning.

Because everything that is wrong with one's own family has to go back.

Even if it is more than 1V, I have to go back!

Can't be counseled.

Then, the passerby group also rides on the fence.

In the beginning, some passers-by were jealous of Chu Xi's current momentum, inexplicably jealous, so they stepped on Chu Xi's feet at will.

But then, fans of Qi Xi and Shi Jian took the opportunity to boast about their idols. The arrogant attitude is better than Chu Xi.

Well, to be precise, it seems that Chuci himself has never been arrogant.

All along, everyone’s curiosity has been driving the enthusiasm of Chuci away.

On the contrary, it is Qi Xi and Shi Jian who are the real people in the entertainment industry.

To say that they are well versed in the entertainment industry, it must be them, not Chu Ci.

After all, Chuci is just a book writer.

And has been diligent in updating.

I heard that she can write 20,000 to 30,000 words a day.

Such an exaggerated speed must be someone who is really pure writing.

A person's energy is limited, presumably, she really doesn't have so much energy to play tricks in the entertainment industry.

All of it is just a natural push.

On the contrary, Qixi and Shijian are very arrogant.

In particular, Qixi and Shijian used to tear up online every day.

The entertainment industry suffers for a long time.

Passers-by have long been unable to stand it.

Now, the new account and the old account are calculated together.

See them bullying a new crossover together.

He is also a hard-working and obedient newcomer to cross-industry.

Passersby can't bear it anymore.

So, he turned the gun to protect Chu Xi, and started Qi Xi and Shi Jian.

For a time, all sides fought.

The heat instantly dominates the net.

Chu Xi's name naturally resounded in the hot search list again.