7

Maybe it's because I've been lazy for too long, it's rare to struggle, and I'm quite energetic.

Chu Xi wrote day and night without feeling tired.

Instead, she is getting happier and her complexion is getting better and better.

In the past, although she had a balanced diet, never treated herself badly, let alone tired herself, but her heart was barren and her spirit was not good.

Nowadays, she is busy writing and writing at the desk every day, but she has a great look.

I have to say that this must be spiritual power.

Of course, maybe it has something to do with being close to nature.

Because the place where she lives is too cramped and almost airtight, she tries not to stay at home as much as possible.

Except for having to go home and sleep at night, she basically writes outside.

As a modern mansion, she just started looking at small chain restaurants such as KFC.

It's clean and tidy, and it's rich. Even if you order nothing and sit there for a long time, no one cares about you.

She always sat in one shop for a long time, then went out to eat a steamed bun, drink some boiled water that she brought with her, and then went to another shop to sit for a long time.

The air-conditioning in the store is full, and no one rushes customers. She sits alone in the book and can write close to 10,000 words in a day.

Going home at night and working hard, I can actually write more than 10,000 words in one day.

You know, this is pure handwriting.

I used to read articles and visit the author forum in Jinjiang before, and Chu Xi also heard the authors talk about updates.

So she knows: It is very fast to change 10,000 a day.

And writing more than 10,000 a day by hand is even more outrageous.

But, for some reason, she didn't feel tired at all. On the contrary, the more she wrote, the more energetic she became, and the whole person was full of fulfillment.

Especially, after sending the two words to Ancheng that day, I turned off the phone with a guilty conscience. Now it’s even more like suffocating hard work. I just want to work hard as soon as possible, and then I can turn on my phone to say goodbye to Ancheng .

With such a strong motivation, she writes in addition to writing every day.

Even if my fingers are sore, I don't feel any hardship at all.

On the contrary, I feel more and more fulfilled.

Even, because people are becoming more and more fulfilled, she has begun to think about her health.

She was not interested in everything before, including herself.

But now, the more I struggled, the more energetic I became, and I started to take care of my body.

Every day, either in a restaurant or in a partition room, there is not much time to face nature, which is still bad for the body.

Especially the original owner has been working in that kind of squeezing factory for a long time, and he also worked extra overtime, and his body has long been weakened. Even his face was pale and bloodless.

At present, because of the lack of savings, Chu Xi dare not spend it on buying nutritious food for himself. Even green vegetables are hard to eat once.