17

Of course, the so-called leaders who arrange the work probably don't care whether An Cheng really believes these false statements.

For them, as long as the task is arranged, it will do.

No money is no good, no one wants to do more.

This should be clear to everyone.

Therefore, these false rhetoric were not originally believed by An Cheng, but they were only spoken out to be more respectable to each other.

You can't just say "Because you are so bullied, so all tasks will be assigned to you".

In this way, each other's face is not good, and it affects their own image.

After all, no matter how bad people are, they all want a good image.

And people at the bottom of the food chain like Ancheng can only accept passively for the barely subsistence work.

An Orange is naturally only acceptable.

But I was really in a bad mood to accept it.

"I'm really not talented."

"My postgraduate degree came all the way. Actually, I didn't learn anything."

"I really didn't do well on the subject. I didn't do well on the last few topics, and now I don't have any inspiration at all."

"I'm not in good health right now. I have to go to the hospital every other time, so I don't have enough energy."

An Cheng also cited countless reasons for rejection.

In order to prove that she really couldn't do it, she almost described herself as a waste, and at the same time a waste of bad health.

no way.

She also learned what other people in the unit said.

Because other people are looking for these excuses for tasks other than the nature of teaching.

"I am getting older", "I am not in good health", "I can't do it because I can't do it", "The elderly and children in the family have to take care of them, so I can't spare the time and energy"...

In short, everyone refuses to work with free prostitution outside of essential work without any pay.

And society is a human society. Everyone will make their own reasons for rejection more objective, helpless, and more empathetic.

Of course, everyone is old society.

No one will really empathize with other people's "helplessness".

But you can pretend empathy.

Society is very realistic.

As long as you have the right to speak, you can be "understood" by empathy.

So, this is why people who are young, easy-going, or have no background "work harder", while those who are older, have a harsh and difficult character, and have background "get more."

Not because it really "should".

It's because the right to speak is in the hands of older, senior employees.

The character is harsh and difficult, and it is more troublesome to provoke. If there are other options, leaders generally don't want to mess with them.

As for people with backgrounds... everyone is too late to lick, how can they bother?

Therefore, a young, non-spicy and difficult-to-have poor girl from other places like Ancheng is naturally the bottom of the unit food chain.