41

Over the years, An Cheng has been studying and working in other places alone, and the relationship with An Jie has indeed gradually faded.

But An Jie and A Ling are tender and sweet.

And Anjie is immersed in the joy of his wife being pregnant.

At this time, the two-child policy has not yet been implemented.

No one knows that there will be a second-child policy.

Therefore, this child is basically their only child in the future.

Even if it is a second child, it may not happen that the second child is a boy.

So, now pregnant with a boy is really "perfect"!

At this time, An Jie does not have to choose between his sister and his wife.

A Ling is also aware of this.

So she was not at all polite when talking to An Cheng and Chu Xi.

"What do you mean? It means that our relatives are not as good to your sister as you are to her?"

A Ling accepted Chu Xi's words and sneered openly.

"Oh, you have to speak with your conscience! How much did my parents spend to train my sister to graduate school? How much energy? As a daughter, I don't want to repay my parents, but just want to ask for it, but it's okay? This family Why did you treat her badly? An Jie only went to a bachelor degree as a son, but his sister could go to a graduate school as a girl! Isn't this kind of parents good enough? You are not afraid of thunderstorms when you say these things!"

This time, with a gun and a stick, he completely divided himself into the Anjia "hard work" camp.

United front with An's father and An's mother.

At the same time, An Cheng and Chu Xi were tied together, and they berated each other for having no conscience.

Hey, he's really a master at the mouth.

Chu Xi silently evaluated in her heart and smiled lightly.

It seems that this girl is really vulgar and vulgar. The chosen son of a shrew in the future.

A Ling didn't hear Chu Xi's immediate rebuttal, thinking she shocked the other party, so she continued: "Be a human, you can't have a conscience. Especially for the parents who gave birth to yourself, we should be grateful. My parents are really good to my sister. . Even if Anjie reads only a bachelor’s degree, he will read graduate school for his sister. As a daughter, it’s time to read it back to his parents. Now the family is indeed facing difficulties, it is the time of lack of money. You, as daughters, can’t Doesn't it mean anything? Even if the white-eyed wolf is not raised like this, okay!"

She has spoken more and more excessively.

At the same time, I don’t forget to go to the fire: “Don’t even think about it. Now, whoever buys a house is not your parents and sisters doing their best to help? We, An Jie, get married and buy a house only once in this life. There is no such sister. What's more, if it hasn't been for supporting the sister for so many years, it is impossible for the family to not even get a down payment! Other people's daughters have come out early to earn money for the family, and the sister has to be raised by the family for so many years. Tuition fees are paid every year. Now is the time to repay my parents. I can't get my wings to fly, right?"

The more I said this, the more it went too far.

However, the An family members present here are all very much cherished by her: