47

"Cracking."

"Cracking."

"Cracking."

Unlike other celebrities, in Chu Xi's RV, there will always be dense "cracking" sounds evenly.

This makes some people who don't know why they are a little at a loss: the rest time is so precious that it is actually used to play computer games?

This is too extravagant!

You know, the time for filming is often in a hurry.

-Once filming starts, the rest time is stretched.

Even if it is a big star with experience and qualifications, it is often difficult to ensure adequate sleep if the rest time is specifically signed into the contract.

After all, the cost of the crew for renting land, setting up the scenery, and labor costs tens of thousands every day. For every delay-day, more-day cost.

As the lead actor, it is impossible to completely fail to meet the needs of the crew.

What's more, celebrities have signed entertainment companies.

Entertainment companies naturally take making money as their primary purpose.

Taking advantage of the star's most popular time, extracting the maximum value is the basic operation.

Therefore, the entertainers can't help but rest whenever they want.

The movie that Chu Xi is currently shooting is called "Red Makeup Chaotang".

It's a story of a group of amazing women dancing.

They pointed the country in the court hall.

Open up territory on the battlefield.

Keep this country organized and strong every step of the way.

Yes, here, the emperor is a woman, the general is a woman, and the prime minister is also a woman.

And what Chu Xi played was the prime minister, Gu Yinge.

She is also the absolute female of this play.

Therefore, her role is definitely the most.

The rare rest time, logically, I should have a good rest in the RV.

It is a waste to use it to play games.

Especially, among a bunch of actresses, it seems very different.

This is a female group drama.

There are so many actresses.

Side by side as the heroine, there are Qi Xi who plays the female emperor Leng Youhuang, and Shi Jian who plays the female marshal Xiao Ran.

They are all top actresses in the entertainment industry. In terms of fame and value, it is absolutely second to none in the entire entertainment industry.

Time, for them, is naturally more precious.

It's not an exaggeration to use "every second counts" to describe their obsession with sleep.

After all, sleep is a woman's first skin care product and cosmetics, and it is the first cornerstone of health.

People who can achieve TOP status in all walks of life are all human beings.

Naturally, they understand the truth of "knife sharpening and woodworking" better than anyone else.

It can be said that whenever they can sleep, they sleep peacefully in their RV.