6

During the past week, Chu Xi has been sorting out his current environment.

For unfamiliar text messages, naturally I don't have the time and energy to read them.

By the way, the "An Orange" number did not indicate any names.

If you don't pay attention, you think it's all kinds of sales promotion or scammer's SMS.

Anyway, before crossing, Chu Xi's mobile phone text messages were basically unfamiliar liar text messages and sales text messages.

After coming here, she took it for granted.

Now, it seems that the promotion of SMS and scammer SMS is not so common. cough.

But, I don’t know the original owner, why didn’t An Cheng’s name be noted?

An orange.

This name sounds pretty nice.

While tasting the name, Chu Xi flipped through the daily text messages between the two.

Well, this original owner is really a passionate species.

All the text messages with Ancheng were not deleted.

So far, Ancheng’s first text message is still lying on the phone: "Hello, I am Ancheng. This is my phone number. Save it."

This naive and simple tone made Chu Xi bend her lips unconsciously.

This girl is really innocent. It's no wonder that once she walked into the heart of the original owner, she would never forget it.

As a person who sees through all kinds of insolence in the adult world, Chu Xi can also perceive the preciousness of this simplicity.

But as the text messages came and went down the whole way, Chu Xi felt warm as if he had experienced their **** throughout the process.

At the same time, the curvature of the corners of the mouth becomes bigger and bigger.

Also bends more and more softly.

This girl is indeed worth guarding.

This feeling is indeed true.

The original owner and An Orange can be said to be two poor people warming each other in the indifferent world.

Chu Xi deeply felt its preciousness, but did not agree with it.

She began to understand the obsession of the original owner before his death—not so much obsession, as regret. Regret for devoting time and energy to those bad people and bad things, and didn't really live for myself once, and didn't protect the most important people.

In fact, if I was fortunate enough to have this precious encounter, I really should work harder to make myself stronger, and then guard this relationship.

No wonder the original owner regrets it!

And Chu Xi is here to make up for this regret.

Chu Xi rubbed his hands, knowing that he was going to do a big job.

She pinched her fingers and typed a text message: "I've been a little busy lately, I'll talk about it later."

Be regarded as replying to the text messages that have not been answered this week.

Because, this week, Ancheng has already sent a lot of text messages to herself one after another, asking her for warmth and care.

I just didn't know that this person was An Orange, so I didn't open it.