20

"No, I'm not sick."

An Orange sniffed and forced a smile.

Chu Xi looked even more worried: "What's the matter? What's the matter? You say it. Is it uncomfortable, or is there something difficult? Don't worry, you and me, we will work out a solution together."

Such a sincere package made Ancheng even more moved.

She smiled brighter.

Although there are still tears in his eyes.

"I don't feel any discomfort. I haven't encountered anything. I just feel... so touched. You, so good."

After saying this, she plunged directly into Chu Xi's arms.

Chu Xi was stunned for an instant with this abrupt surrender.

But soon, she recovered.

Hold the opponent tightly.

At this moment, the two people have a kind of intimacy of relying on each other.

And An Orange also completely relieved.

—Although she believed in Chu Xi's sincerity before. But now, she believes more in Chu Xi's ability.

Chu Xi thought the same way.

After all, no matter how good the wish is, it must have the strength to base it.

Now that they are full of sincerity and strength, the two of them have nothing to entangle.

An Cheng resigned and resigned very readily.

When she left, the various faces of everyone in the unit also made her feel refreshed inexplicably.

The moment I stepped out of the school, I recalled the various faces of my colleagues-envy, jealous, puzzled, shocked and even panic.

I am afraid of the difference in this era. Because, in their previous era, it was very rare to find a job with an iron job, how could they be willing to quit?

But no matter what you have in mind, everyone actually understands that if you can resign, you have a better place to go.

At least, there is no worries about life after resignation.

Either way, it is enough to show that Ancheng is now more comfortable in the unit than they are.

After all, people seek advantages and avoid disadvantages.

Since she is leaving, she must be more comfortable.

Everyone looked at her back, their complex faces were covered with envy and jealousy.

In any case, Ancheng is free from suffering. And they will continue to stay here.

More importantly, the various affairs that were previously burdened on Ancheng may now have to be shared among everyone...

In particular, Director Yang of the Teaching Department is even bigger.

In the past few years, he has been pointing to Ancheng’s various achievements, and originally planned to continue to squeeze his own achievements. As a result, the person ran away, and he had already complimented Haikou with the leaders above and said that he would apply for a new one. Round the subject.

Now I really hold a hot potato, I want to cry without tears!

After all, in this unit, everyone is holding an iron rice bowl, and no one wants to do anything other than their own teaching work.