85

The immortal years are boundless.

There is always something to do to be less boring.

Naturally, Chu Xi and An Cheng have something to do—

fall in love.

But if you talk about love for too long and too long, you still want to do something else.

In particular, the two have lived until modern times because of longevity.

This inevitably evoked Chu Xi's memory.

"Do you want to visit the mortal world?"

Chu Xi smiled and asked An Cheng.

An Cheng was taken aback: "Isn't it said that the mortal world is so muddy, will you be contaminated with filth if you go down?"

Chu Xi smiled: "This is just a lie weaved by the immortals, so you don't have to go to your heart. The following is quite fun. I think back then, I too..."

Having said that, she didn't go on.

After travelling to this world, she has not concealed anything from An Cheng for many years with An Cheng, but she did not say anything about the journey.

It's not because of anything else, but because I don't want the other party to know that I'm just a tool person who lives in the background world.

An Cheng didn't notice this sentence, because she was attracted by the previous sentence: "What lie? Why is it a lie?"

Regarding the filth of the mortal world, it has long been common sense in the upper world.

Countless people talk about the discoloration in the mortal world, they are afraid of causing and effect in the mortal world.

In particular, it is said that the immortal world's "being down to earth" has become the biggest punishment.

These are already the consensus of everyone, so how can they be just a lie?

Chu Xi smiled and said, "It is indeed a lie. The immortal family said that, but it was just to demean the human race and elevate itself. As for the immortals, they do not want to be demoted, not because they are afraid of contaminating the mortal dust, but because the life span of mortals is too short. Far less than the immortal family's longevity. Everyone wants to live more, it's normal.

Hey?

Is that right?

An Orange blinked.

Chu Xi read her meaning from her expression and explained it seriously: "Actually, if you think about it, what is the real difference between the heavens and the human world? Naturally, there are many greed and desires in the human world, but how can the fairy world be a paradise? If the immortal world really has no desires and no desires, then everyone should be equal. Why should there be various official positions? Why are the Jade Emperors so high? Why are there military generals and ministers? Why are the official positions of the heavenly soldiers and generals distinct? Do you remember when you traveled to the west, When a general rolling shutter breaks a glass lamp, he will be knocked down by the Jade Emperor. To put it bluntly, the life and death of the people below are just a word from the superior."

An Orange was dumb.

She really hadn't considered this.

But she still knows the story of Journey to the West.

Chu Xi was very interested when Monkey King made a noise in the Temple of Heaven and Tang Seng Journey to the West, and he took her to watch the whole journey.