54

The first to open Lily drama?

Qi Xi has no interest at all!

She wants to object!

Want to object very much!

Resist the objection!

However, Shi Jian is very persistent!

Both of them are "very", so you can only see who has the weight.

Obviously, Shi Jian currently has more say than Qi Xi.

——Qi Xi, who was caught by the gate of life, was just like that...withered.

In this way, the two reached a consensus (strong) quickly (system):

They want to play the lily line.

To be the first to open the Lily drama together!

cough.

After Yang Ming learned of the news, he almost didn't go crazy.

At the moment, all the actors were convened to open a new script seminar to discuss the next issue of assisting the Lily Line.

As soon as the news came out, all the actors were not calm.

So... this is actually a lily drama? !

Uh.

After getting the new script again, everyone was overwhelmed while watching:

So prickly. Exciting. Are you going to start acting the Lily drama?

Because everyone is a person with status in the circle, and a group of people, so I am not afraid that shooting this same-sex subject will have any bad effects.

After all, the law does not blame the public, and their combined strength is enough to shake the entire entertainment circle.

Instead, this may be a brand new opportunity.

Even, may directly dabble in a new insight... attract a new wave of fans.

As a result, this matter was pushed forward with enthusiasm.

However, Lily is a new field unfamiliar to many people.

Therefore, the script analysis will become more and more open.

Everyone listened very seriously.

In particular, some old drama bones, in order to keep up with the rhythm, even bring a notebook to attend every time, not only listen carefully, but also earnestly lie on the table and make diligent records.

Even the poor old men and old ladies seriously remarked in their notebooks: Lily, the love between women and girls.

In short, all the staff are passionate and busy.

Only Chu Xi was very calm throughout.

Whether in the waiting room or in the script seminar, she held her mobile phone all the way to pinch.

Of course, everyone knows Chu Xi's identity, so it is impossible for Qi Xi to feel that she is playing games.

Everyone knows that this web writer is writing with a mobile phone!

Even some old green leaves who don't read web articles at all, knew the identity of the heroine Chu Xi before coming to the crew.

Qixi, too, is busy every day, and has a pitiful little rest time, not for sleeping, fitness and beauty, or for opening small vest accounts for black people and chatting with netizens.

He didn't know anything about Chu Xi's identity. After only listening to Yang Ming's silly words, by the way, in order to have a sigh of relief with his opponent Shi Jian, he directly agreed to join the group.

Chu Xi actually didn't mind others knowing her identity.

To be precise, she doesn't care if others know her identity at all.

After all, she didn't think she had any great identity.

——

When it comes to money, the wealth of every creator present is far above her.

The money earned by the online literature circle is not at the same level as the film and television circle after all.

This is why she is willing to enter the entertainment industry.

The only advantage of being a network author is that she can fish anytime and anywhere.

Between acting, fish.

During the waiting period, fish.

When the film crew members are chatting with each other, they can also fish.

In short, there are only poses you can't think of, and no fish you can't touch.

As for memorizing lines, as an original author, I really don’t want to be too relaxed.

The author has something to say: I'm too sleepy, my dears, who will come first.

The physical condition of the past two days is not good, and the update is a bit short. Forgive me~