4

For things like making money, direction is more important than hard work.

If you stay in this factory like the original owner, even if you work overtime like the original owner until you are exhausted, you can only get some low remuneration, and there will never be a day of success. It is even more impossible to realize the wish of the original owner to guard the person who should be guarded.

Remember: "Guardian" is inseparable from money.

See you, in countless novels, the heroes who are sought after are all domineering presidents.

Because only a domineering president can truly have the conditions to guard and spoil a person.

But what Chu Xi has to do now is to develop himself into a "dominant president" as soon as possible.

At least-you don’t have to be "dominant", but you must have the capital of a "president".

Ugh.

To put it bluntly, I am going to make money now. And it makes a lot of money.

While planning, Chu Xi sighed: The hard work of moving bricks is about to begin.

Of course, even if you don't consider the issue of protecting An Orange, you still have to move the bricks hard when you cross over to such a hard-working character.

After all, the life of the original owner is really bitter: not only does the family do not have the slightest help, but they just want to squeeze her. Forget it, she can ignore those squeezes when she crosses over. However, even if you just feed yourself, it's not easy.

You know, the original owner is a proper low-educated person, and he doesn't have the slightest background and connections to connect with, so he really can't find any reliable work. It's nothing more than just exchanging fate for money.

If there is no change, the way out is not much different from the original owner.

Fortunately: She already has a basic direction.

In fact, nothing else is to seize the Internet outlet.

This will be a period of rapid development of the Internet. All the online money-making outlets are just sprouting here.

The new online media industry is also the only industry that does not require academic qualifications but has huge potential to make money.

This time, new media text output is undoubtedly the most suitable!

After two years, small videos began to sprout and then emerged. Then you can make a small video.

After a while, live delivery of goods has become popular again.

The original owner looks exactly the same as himself, and can be said to be a proper beauty. I believe that with the previous two-step accumulation, the live broadcast will not be a problem in the future.

Well, just plan like this!

Chu Xi was never a tangled and wandering person.

Now that she has made up her mind, she will do it at once.

When the salary was paid at the end of the month, she directly handed in her resignation report.

Yes, she didn't bother to go to the leader to resign in person, so she didn't have to talk about it in person.

As a Wannianzhai, any face-to-face communication is stressful.

After all, leaving the workplace is not a warm time.