33

Every time when something needs to be done, the leaders will tell her "You are the only graduate student in our school", "You must only understand teaching and research"...

But when it came time to push the math group leader and the math teaching and research group leader, they didn't mention An Orange.

There are even five math teachers in the school, two older, one middle-aged, and one young and Ancheng.

At first, the middle-aged teacher and another young teacher were "mathematics group leader" and "mathematics teaching and research group leader" respectively, but then the middle-aged teacher left one for the convenience of picking up his son to middle school and changing school. Team leader position.

Originally, this position should be Ancheng, because this school has never had a precedent for non-staff teachers to be the heads of various subjects.

However, the principal would rather break the tradition and use a substitute teacher as the leader of the teaching and research team for the first time, instead of giving the position of the "mathematics teaching and research team leader" to Ancheng.

An Cheng is not discriminating against substitute teachers.

She has no right to discriminate against anyone. Because she is at the bottom of the food chain in this school.

She was annoyed that in this school, all subject group leaders, subject teaching and research group leaders and others did not work, so they had an empty name and received an extra team leader’s salary every month.

And she did all the extra "teaching and research" work, but she couldn't get half of the money. You have to post money back.

Yes, it's really bad money.

Because she participated in those topics and teaching and research activities, she often went out to meetings on behalf of the school.

At the beginning, she was only going to meetings related to the subject and the teaching and research activities she participated in. Later, the teaching director simply pulled her into the teaching activities group in the district, let her pay attention to all the notices in the group, and then go to participate in all kinds of meetings. .

This is really hilarious.

In this group, they are all deans of teaching and teaching subjects of various schools.

What is she?

That's a fool who works for nothing.

A lot of time is wasted, not to mention, the travel expenses have to be paid by oneself.

As a result, she is often exhausted, attending all kinds of messy meetings.

The most annoying thing is that the school does not solve all the missed classes when participating in all activities, and it relies on Ancheng to adjust with colleagues.

For example, if she wants to go to a meeting in the afternoon, she must shift the afternoon class to the morning.

In the morning, I have a full class, and at noon, I will rush over to the meeting...

Teachers are on duty at noon in the elementary school, guarding the children to eat, and guarding their lunch breaks.

Both the head teacher and the deputy head teacher take turns.

Of course, because she is a "young man with good health", the head teacher who is only five years older than her "bad health and old", "proposed" Ancheng to keep three days a week and she keeps two. God, because she wants to take a nap and rest.