23

Feng Qi looked at the full screen of reply, and the whole person was Spartan.

What, what?

Wretched. Trivial?

Greasy?

metamorphosis?

These words describe yourself?

Also, middle-aged?

Are you middle-aged?

Only thirty-six or seven years old, clearly the age of a man Yizhihua! Unlike a woman, he is old tofu at the age of thirty-six or seven.

...

Feng Qi, who has always been confident, danced with all kinds of doubts and shocks in her mind.

He never thought that these words would connect with him!

Heart crit or something, but so.

Feng Qi had already pierced her heart when she faced the screen.

He clutched his imperfect heart and scanned these comments again.

Then, the reaction came:

What?

Chu Xi doesn't read the comments? !

Now, he exploded even more.

Wipe!

It turns out that the cheating author doesn't read the comments!

What kind of **** author is this?

There is no Weibo, no readers, and no comments. What are you doing?

Not interacting with readers so much is a deep social fear, right?

Autistic, is it really suitable to be an artist? !

Feng Qi once again doubted Su Min's judgment.

The woman Su Min is not as old as she is, and since she joined the company early, she always relies on the old and sells her old and pretends to be a high posture.

In fact, it was just an early debut, just in time for the pioneering period of the entertainment industry.

Actually it's already outdated.

Her vision is really bad.

Seeing that she hasn't signed a decent artist for many years, you know.

She is now able to drink spicy food, but because of her seniority, she became a "general agent"; plus luck, she signed a few big brothers and sisters during the early wasteland reclamation period of the entertainment circle, and only picked up so many for nothing. Commission.

Sometimes Feng Qi is jealous of Su Min, and obviously has no ability, but because of the early start of the industry, when she meets a good time, she will lie down and can't eat and wear for a lifetime.

People who have vision and power like myself are hampered everywhere.

For example, this Jia Yingying incident, it is clear that as long as the company approves more funds, it can be solved perfectly. In the end, that Su Min just didn't nod his head, and made a mess of his mind to give up Jia Yingying and sign for Chu Xi.

I really don't know if her professional vision is really completely degraded, or if she deliberately misleads herself.

Give up Jia Yingying to sign an internet writer?

It's not that cerebral palsy for 30 years can't think of it!

Jia Yingying raised her pure face after bulging, and she had a fatal attraction to men at first glance!