9

However, Ancheng insisted: "It's okay. I have a computer myself. Anyway, I slept very late."

"..."

Yes, Ancheng did sleep late.

Because her life is very depressing. Always stay up late with revenge. And Aidong thinks about it.

This is also the place where the original owner is most at ease.

Before the original owner leaves this world, there are still people who can chat with An Orange, which can be considered a little relieved...

Chu Xi began to understand the original owner somewhat.

Such An Orange really makes people feel uneasy.

Moreover, the later awakening of the original owner was right—

What Ancheng needs most is not the companionship of each night in air chat, but a truly smooth environment.

To put it bluntly, it needs a strong person to protect it from the heart.

After all, the vast majority of psychological depression is not inborn, but caused by the living environment.

If everything goes smoothly and is held everywhere, I am afraid it will be difficult to get depressed.

Maybe, it’s not just a question of not going to bed early...

Even if someone is with me, I feel more comfortable inside. Anyway, it is also a long-term insomnia, even if you are not online, you may not be able to sleep.

"Okay. Then you can take care of it. If you are sleepy, just go to bed instead of waiting for me. If you don't want to sleep, you can talk to me."

Chu Xi smiled and comforted, while silently swearing in her heart: to get strong as soon as possible and make Ancheng happy as soon as possible.

This belief has never been stronger.

It is even comparable to the ambition of the college entrance examination.

This is not even because of the traversal task.

Yes, as soon as possible! ASAP!

In order to be faster, after negotiating the contract with the editor, Chu Xi printed the contract as quickly as possible, and then found the fastest courier company to send the courier.

Even if the express fee is a bit more expensive.

You get what you pay for.

And speed is what Chu Xi values ​​most at this time.

In this way, the contract comes and goes, about ten days.

And Chu Xi's text has also been updated simultaneously.

When the contract was delivered, the information was entered, and the list could be applied for, Chu Xi's writing was a little bit overdone, but she didn't care. Anyway, with the blessing of the "new list", she is not short of exposure.

The new list is the first natural list for each new author.

It is a benefit for the newly registered authors.

As long as you post, you can get on this list by virtue of your article points. Sort by points from high to low.

This list has a lot of exposure.

In particular, some readers who love packages and raise new authors prefer to read articles here.

As long as the quality of the text is good, you will have a good position on this list.