80

Since An Cheng followed Chu Xi, the wonderful woman, she fell in love with the other party and no longer wanted to leave.

Naturally, Chu Xi couldn't ask for it.

As a result, the two stopped mentioning the others, and only accompanied each other in silence.

It seems that they should have been together.

Especially An Orange, who has been lonely for countless years, suddenly has a companion, and is even more nostalgic.

In addition to sticking to Chu Xi every day, it is sticking to Chu Xi.

Chu Xi, because of the task of guarding each other, didn't dare to accompany An Cheng with all his heart.

Even in daily cultivation, I dare not leave.

There is no way, if you love someone, you have to plan for the other person.

Without strength as the basis for companionship, it is equivalent to cooking without rice, and it is difficult to last for a long time.

This is the same reason that modern people have to move bricks while embracing their lovers.

What's more, according to Chu Xi's calculation, that world-breaking fission is about to come.

She didn't want the tragedy history to repeat itself.

This time, she must take good care of herself and An Cheng.

She didn't know anything about her current ability.

Although he had defeated the cultivator who had bullied An Cheng before, Chu Xi didn't know how strong the opponent was.

Correspondingly, she certainly didn't know her own strength.

Therefore, the most urgent task is to practice more.

Even, because of Ancheng's existence, she has to work harder.

—The person who needs to be guarded is by your side, reminding you at close range.

Moreover, you no longer need to worry about searching, just concentrate on cultivation.

Therefore, her current cultivation is more pure, and she can happily devote herself.

Efficiency is also greatly improved. Some joints that had been stuck in the past were passed in an instant when faced with a happy state of mind.

This is the blessing of true love to cultivation.

Love makes people happy, full of power, and incomparably flexible... Doing things at this time can really get twice the result with half the effort!

Chu Xi even suspected that if he also met Ancheng in the world before crossing, I am afraid that he would already be an industry elite who graduated from a top school. It is even more impossible to grow into a deep funeral home!

Alas, it's a pity, there was no such opportunity before.

Now it's different.

So, now I have to work harder.

With the experience of the previous few worlds, Chu Xi also deeply realized the fulfillment of struggle.

It's the same this time.

Even worse this time.

After all, the previous "sense of fulfillment" is more embodied in the spiritual level.

A successful career, a wealth of wealth, a high social status and a great contribution to this society will naturally make people feel full of accomplishment.