8

Wow!

Sign SMS!

Chu Xi, who has been lost for many years, couldn't help being excited like a child, staring at stars~~

Hey, after coming to this world, my heart seems to be getting upset gradually.

At least, I was not interested in anything before, but now I am gradually interested in something. Even the crazy codewords become more fulfilled as they become more coded.

Maybe, I really need to start a new life, find some...new fun.

Even if it is just to complete the task.

Of course, this task is too hard.

By the time she typed all the saved manuscripts into the computer, it was already another week.

Overnight typing on the Internet for two consecutive weeks made Chu Xi almost out of shape from exhaustion.

She is basically working day and night upside down.

In the evening, I was typing on the Internet all night in an Internet cafe.

During the day, go back to sleep in the closed airtight compartment.

During the day, my roommate went to work, and she happened to be able to occupy a bed alone, which was extremely rare.

But even so, her rest is still not guaranteed—

Only after the actual implementation, it turns out that the harm to people all night is so great!

In the past, although Chu Xi stayed at home, he didn't work hard and his relationship was not complicated, and he was still not interested in everything. So he basically watched the novels on TV and went to sleep when he saw that he was sleepy.

Whether it's sleepy at ten, sleepy at nine, sleepy at eight, or sleepy at seven, she just throws her mobile phone and lies down and sleeps.

So, in terms of rest, she really didn't treat herself badly.

She really hadn't done anything like staying up late.

Not to mention all night.

I used to hear people often talk about how bad it hurts to stay up late, but I haven't personally experienced it after all.

Now I have been typing all night for two weeks, and I realized the damage.

She can only look at her balance and swear silently: When writing an article and earning money, she will first consider improving her sleep conditions!

As long as the conditions permit, after receiving the contribution fee, you must change to rent a room as soon as possible, and then resolutely not include it. The night is online!

The rent and internet fees are a bit more expensive, and it's better than getting your body dry!

Of course, all of this is based on the fact that she has a certain benefit in writing.

After all, money is very realistic.

In the absence of money, even if you want to cherish your body, it is in vain.

Because it is better to "hit the body" than "starve to death".

During this period, Chu Xi logged into the chat software, added the editor of Literature City, and negotiated the contract.

Taking into account the working hours of the editor, she was rare and generous once and spent an hour on the Internet during the day.

At the same time, in order to make the most of this hour, she decided to contact Ancheng.