76

Chu Xi woke up again, it was already the next world.

This world is completely silent.

There is no sound and no view.

Only eyes full of chaos.

Yes, chaos.

This time, she passed through chaos.

She is a chaotic soul.

Yes, it's just Yuan Ling.

It is neither a living being nor a soul.

Living creatures are all kinds of living creatures that this world slowly bred after Pangu created the world.

Birds and animals, or flowers and trees.

The soul is a higher level.

The Primordial God of Chaos refers to the demon **** that sprouts during the period of Chaos, then gains detachment from the Tao, and can transition smoothly when the Chaos turns into a prehistoric state.

This kind, known as the Primordial Chaos God in later generations, is a very exciting existence.

And Chu Xi, it's nothing.

She was only born in chaos.

She is a living creature, naturally alive.

And she was born in the chaos at the beginning of the prehistoric era, so she was called "Essential Spirit".

This title only indicates the time of her birth.

In fact, it's just a waste.

When the chaos was shattered, she also turned directly into a fan.

Also turned into powder, there is another "waste", that is the "an orange" of this world.

The two "wastes", when the chaos world was shattered, joined hands and followed the shattering together.

At that time, there were no six reincarnations, no reincarnation, so they just turned to ashes and no longer existed.

And those powerful primordial spirits crossed the world and became the most noble chaotic primordial spirit in the prehistoric world.

This is the difference between strong and weak.

The weak and the strong eaten are vividly manifested in this world!

The original owner Chu Xi doesn't really care whether she is alive or dead, but she cares about Ancheng.

The two met in chaos, they depended on each other, and they already had feelings beyond life and death.

It can be said that she valued Chu Xi more than herself.

It doesn't matter if you can't survive, but Ancheng must live!

Especially, the fear and despair in An Cheng's eyes made her feel very distressed at the moment when the world broke up.

But unfortunately, he couldn't protect the opponent by half a point.

Seeing the other Chaos Demon Gods one by one surviving in their own way, the original owner Chu Xi's eyes were distraught:

At this moment, she regretted it! Regret for not working hard!

At this moment, she just wants to become the strongest, keep An Orange in her arms, and protect her for a long time!

She, want, change, strong!

The world of chaos is boundless.

The longest and least valuable is time.

Therefore, her company with An Cheng is long and profound.