50

When Shi Jian looked at Qi Xi, his contempt was even more obvious.

"Mobile phones and computers can be used to play Angry Birds, but they can also be used to browse useful information. They can also be used to write things."

Shi Jian glanced at Qi Xi as he spoke.

It is emphasized word by word: "Write something, understand? Write an essay. This is how she wrote our "Red Makeup Chaotang"."

"..."

Qi Xi blinked beautiful big eyes.

What Shi Jian said today made her feel a little...inferior.

She really didn't know.

In fact, she knows very little.

Since entering the entertainment industry at the age of eighteen, she has always followed the brokerage company. What kind of work the brokerage company arranges, she works hard.

And, because she has no education and no way out, she worked very hard.

Plus she will be young and full of energy every day.

It can be said that from the first day of entering the entertainment industry, she has been desperately desperately Sanniang.

Working hard all the way, with a superb appearance, he quickly established a foothold in the entertainment industry.

And soaring all the way.

After entering the circle for so many years, she has worked hard and succeeded all the way.

These years, she has been shining with stars.

The great success and the popularity of countless fans made her lose the consciousness of learning.

What's more, she is also very busy working hard.

So, for so many years, her level has really not improved.

This kind of improvement does not just refer to academics.

Anyway, she is acting every day in addition to acting.

Other aspects of IQ, EQ and insights are actually the same as those at the age of 18.

It's just because she is usually too red, there are people holding her everywhere, no one can point it out.

Now Shi Jian is the only one who pointed this out.

Moreover, still in a superior tone.

Is this showing off your academic qualifications? !

Qi Xi is even more angry now.

He straightened his face and said, "What do you mean?"

When I speak, my voice is shaking.

She was obviously angry.

But Shi Jian still had no intention of relieving him, earnestly: "It doesn't mean anything. Just to tell you, mobile phones can do serious things in addition to playing angry birds. Computers can also do serious things in addition to narcissism and black people. thing."

"You said I'm not serious?!"

Qi Xi is even more angry.

Feeling insulted.

As a person in the entertainment industry, he is particularly sensitive to words like "serious" and not "serious".

She felt that the other party was insulting herself now.

First insult your own academic qualifications, and then insult your own character. so bad! Humph!

I'm going to black her with a trumpet tonight...