45

In fact, some things are better to wake up early than wake up late.

If you are sober, you can face it earlier and reorganize your life.

I don’t know why if I don’t wake up for a long time, I just think that I’m not doing well, and I’m targeted everywhere.

In fact, whether it is in the work environment or in the family environment, being targeted for being bullied is not necessarily your own reason, it may be just because... your existence is wrong.

You have no money, no background, no use value, then, in the work environment, you are the bottom of public opinion.

Don't talk about colleagues bullying you, even the cafeteria aunt or the janitor will open your mouth when meeting people.

For example, Ancheng used to be in school:

Leaders like to assign all kinds of things that no one wants to do to her, and leave all kinds of opportunities for performance enhancement and promotion to others.

Colleagues created various public opinions and pushed her out as soon as they had to do something. As soon as it was good, others would scramble to lose her share.

Coming and going is nothing more than that they are old, so they are not in good health but old qualifications; while An Cheng is young, but they are in good health but little qualifications. It seems that young people are the original sin of the unit, and they deserve to do things but it is no good.

Although Ancheng came to work after graduated from postgraduates, there is not much difference in age from those who have graduated from technical secondary school for many years.

The guards and the aunts in the cafeteria will treat them differently.

For example, other colleagues with good conditions often arrive late and leave early, and the doorman can only open the door with a smile, and sometimes even greet each other to get closer.

And Ancheng is basically not late, and never leaves early. Occasionally, because of traffic jams on the road, two minutes late, the guard will make a face when he opens the door: "Mr. An, come early in the future."

The same goes for the aunt in the cafeteria.

It was originally set to have one egg per person every morning, but sometimes someone took one or two more, or the cafeteria buckled and prepared a few fewer eggs. So those who go late may not get it.

As a result, An Orange went a little later, and there was only one egg left. She didn't think much, and naturally took it as usual. Then go to scoop porridge and get steamed buns.

Who knows, when she was about to leave, another teacher from a good family came, and when she saw that there were no eggs, he asked casually, "No eggs, wow?"

This was originally a normal situation, and even the teacher himself didn't mind. Just prepare to scoop the porridge and take the steamed buns.

Who knows, the auntie in the cafeteria immediately took the opportunity to please—

One of the aunts pretentiously asked, "Huh? There was an egg here just now! Where did you go?"

Another aunt laughed at An Cheng and said, "Hey, she took it!"

"..."

An Cheng, who has not left yet, was embarrassed.

The aunts in the cafeteria did not care about her feelings at all, but continued to smile with aggrieved faces, to please the teacher from a good family: "I'm sorry, Teacher Wu, there was another one, which was taken by someone else. Ha ha, look... This is really embarrassing."

This comparison is simply not too exaggerated.

Actually, think about it now, perhaps, whether it is at home, in the work environment, or in the social environment, the opposition has never been a contradiction between men and women, nor is it a class contradiction, let alone an age contradiction...

Rather, everyone stands in their own interests.

All contradictions are simply because everyone wants more and pays less.

If there is money and power, there are places that can be used at ordinary times.

Everyone knows that your circle of friends determines your earning level.

Everyone wants to get acquainted with rich and powerful people. It's enough for you to drop a little money from your fingers, introduce some business or work, and even provide some personal help at important moments. It is enough for you to be grateful!

The so-called "noble person", but that's it.

As for the poor, who would be willing to meet or even be friends?

Get acquainted with each other and even become friends. People need your help in the future. Will you help or not?

The world is not stupid.

Everyone has limited time and energy, and coping with survival every day is enough to make people exhausted. Who still has leisure to do some useless work?

So, everything that everyone does and says is just for profit?

This is the case in society.

At work.

The same is true in the family.

The so-called "patriarchy" is not because boys are really cute than girls, but because it is more advantageous to have boys than girls.

After all, it's all for my own benefit.

It is precisely because of this that truly kind and good people are so precious and so great!

After seeing this through, An Orange really put it down.

The so-called family relationship was originally a fading away.

She, it's time to be calm.

In the future life, as long as there is Chu Xi, it is enough.

The best life is when the lover is on the side and enjoying life.

If, wherever, there is extra energy, what she can do for the world is to give back to the world more goodwill.

Once the two make up their minds, the rest of the day will be very simple.

Perhaps life is not difficult.

The hard thing is that there is no choice and no refuge.

Once there is a lover to accompany and a clear goal to strive for, life is very simple.

During the whole Chinese New Year, other people were on holidays, but Chu Xi and Ancheng worked diligently in their respective fields.

And the business is very happy.

When Chu Xi was in a good mood, he said that he was rewarding his fans, so he directly exploded more than 40,000!

People are happy for the Chinese New Year.

She directly "explodes for seven days of joy".

Suddenly, #爆更七天乐# was on the hot search again, and became a clear stream during the annual holiday. It directly topped the hot search list and slaughtered all the entertainment circles.

Tianchen Entertainment also took the opportunity to bubble up to remind everyone that their new drama "Red Makeup Chaotang" will start filming after the New Year, and the "Ci Songs" Grand Conference is the first heroine!

As a result, everyone remembered: Yes, it's time for Chu Ci to be filming!