65

Now that he had planned to establish a cultural empire, Chu Xi had no plans to stop.

After the success of turning novels into film and television, she directly set up a video platform.

And, her own novel is broadcast on this video!

Soon, countless people came to her video platform to register and become members one after another in order to watch dramas adapted from her novels.

This is the power of traffic.

And traffic is money.

Seeing the "wow-la-la" members making the money in the backstage, Chu Xi was so happy from ear to ear.

At the same time, the ambition is greater.

Spending more money to let her young dream catchers employees buy more film and television rights. Efforts to increase the competitiveness of their own video sites.

Similarly, Ancheng's progress has not stopped.

Chu Xi used Ancheng's popularity as a springboard to establish a platform for taking short videos, which is similar to that of a certain sound and a hand...

Ancheng’s short teaching videos are exclusively posted here.

At the same time, in order to drain the traffic, she also specially took some daily sharing.

Even Chu Xi would shoot some daily sharing of written articles from time to time, and even live broadcast 30,000 a day... Let netizens get up to "witness the miracle".

In this way, there are two top-tier players, Ancheng and Chu Xi, and this casual short video platform has been done in the same way.

Chu Xi is equally generous, spending all kinds of money, inviting celebrities and stars from all walks of life to join, and casually take some daily jokes here.

She has a high status in the entertainment circle, and countless people are willing to associate with her.

Everyone is willing to help with this favor.

What's more, Chu Xi is not stingy, he should pay a lot of money. Never let these people do it in vain.

Not to mention, this short video website, which sells on-the-fly shooting and live broadcasting, has long become more and more popular and has become an emerging website that everyone loves to see.

Countless people came in with curiosity, and then had a lot of fun and lingered.

Celebrities and celebrities came here to establish their names, not only to help Chu Xi, make money, and promote themselves, it can be said to be more than a few!

Therefore, everyone is happy to cooperate.

Even Qi Xi and Shi Jian joined the short video army.

...

As the scale of various business expansions has grown larger, Chu Xi's heart has grown larger.

The game she wanted to play a long time ago was also put on the agenda.

Chu Xi's novel was developed into a game.

And, because it comes from the future, the games that Chu Xi has seen are more advanced, and he has a more accurate grasp of the bright points of the game in the future.

Plus there is a bonus to the popularity of her novels.

Just as soon as the game was listed, it was sought after by thousands of people.

Of course, Chu Xi didn't forget to use brightly enlarged flashing fonts to mark the "recharge point."

She is well versed in the "Krypton Gold" way, and has achieved the ultimate in the benefits and coolness of Krypton Gold!