81

Let the sky and the earth fall apart, I will protect you for the rest of your life.

This is Chu Xi's love to An Cheng.

Life after life is the same.

This time, naturally it is no exception.

It's just that, this time I want to protect my sweetheart safe and sound, but it's not easy.

So much so that Chu Xi himself suffered from internal injuries.

To be precise, it was not the injury, but the exhaustion of the essence.

After this catastrophe, Chu Xi directly withered.

The whole person wilted into an egg.

Uh, yes, it's just an egg.

Ancheng was well guarded and naturally survived.

And when everything calmed down, she was also sent out of the eggshell by Chu Xi.

On the contrary, Chu Xi turned into a small egg.

Hey?

An Orange was shocked.

What, what is going on?

Looking at the tiny egg-like oranges on the ground, she couldn't accept it.

What the **** is going on? Why did Chu Xi become like this?

However, although she didn't know the specific reason, she could vaguely guess something: It must be this catastrophe that caused Chu Xi to exhaust all her energy before she lost his vitality and turned into an egg.

Thinking of this, An Cheng was extremely worried.

And thinking that she was protecting herself the way she did before, her heart was even more moved.

Well, the other party uses his life to protect himself.

Such feelings shocked her.

Although An Cheng had a lot of affection for Chu Xi before.

But after all, the time is still shallow, after all, it is not deep into the bones.

Now it is a deadly feeling, naturally different.

You know, in this chaotic world where strong is respected, the most common thing is killing.

And the least common is to deny yourself to others.

In this world where I kill you or you kill me at every turn, everyone has various plans for survival.

There is no trust between people.

Not to mention spare yourself to protect others.

Although An Cheng asked herself to feel good with Chu Xi, it was only relative.

If she was asked to spare her life to protect Chu Xi, she would definitely not be able to do it.

Therefore, seeing this scene now makes it even more shocking.

A little trembling fingers stretched out towards the Chu Xi's "egg", An Cheng's heart was mixed.

She knew that her future life would be changed by this.

After that, she took this "egg" with her and walked in the new world.

Well, this new world is called "Honghuang".

The Primordial World has many similarities with the Chaos World.

The same is to respect the strong.