66

I originally thought that the second world would be the ancient world, but as a result, actually...

Uh, this is... the sixties!

Well, it was the sixties that lacked food and drink.

It was the sixties of the three-year famine.

In addition, there are various restrictions, so you can't make money at will.

The so-called "planned economy".

He may be knocked down at every turn.

Cowsheds and farms are daily life.

Uh.

Chu Xi suddenly felt sore and felt like he wanted to die in an instant.

This, this, this can't be played!

The writing skills that I have accumulated in my last life are of no use in an instant.

The skills of starting a company to attract traffic are still useless at all.

The skills to make money, of course, are also useless.

There is no foresight to buy a house.

In short, all the skills and knowledge that used to be are all useless.

Even if one hides improperly, it may cause trouble.

Do you still want to do business to make money?

A "speculation" sent you in.

Do you want to buy a house?

Hehe, why don't you just go back to the old society and the local wealth?

...

In short, all roads are inaccessible.

And this leaves the free market for many years.

It will take longer to complete reform and opening up.

Chu Xi felt that he might not be able to survive that time.

She really wanted to cry every minute.

In this era, the best thing is to be a worker.

However, workers also need culture and must be tested.

Unfortunately, it is not possible to read more in this era. Reading too much can easily be overthrown in the next ten years.

rub.

too difficult.

Chu Xi really got sore nose.

This is really hard mode!

However, the moment she saw her mission person, she just...what, that is, the so-called "full body is full of power".

The task man in this world is still An Orange!

Have exactly the same name.

They also have exactly the same appearance.

Except for being younger than the last world, thinner than the last world, and even worse than the last world, the other things are almost the same.

Yes, Ancheng in this world is worse than the last one.

In fact, strictly speaking, Ancheng in the last world cannot be objectively described as "miserable".

Because objectively speaking, she is really good: a master’s degree, a stable job, a superb appearance, and family status...Although her parents’ heart and money are on her younger brother, she has not really treated her badly, so Cultivate to graduate graduation. After graduation, I didn't really ask her for money outright. And in the future, it will be visible to the naked eye that there will be pensions without support.