70

Without any hesitation, Chu Xi went directly to the production team leader.

"Your behavior is to force women to arrange marriages, which is no different from robbing relatives and cannibals in the old society."

When no one was there, she whispered to the production team leader.

The expression is extremely serious.

"If this matter spreads out, it will not only affect your official career, but also..."

Chu Xi didn't say the following words.

The greatest fear always stems from the unknown.

The biggest threat is naturally what the silence has not said.

The production team leader is not a fool, and naturally understands what Chu Xi didn't say.

Yes, if this matter spreads out, the consequences will be disastrous!

Chu Xi's words poke the production captain's death hole everywhere.

Forcing women, arranged marriages, snatching relatives, cannibalism in the old society...Everything is enough to make a village cadre down.

Moreover, in this special age, making this kind of principled error is not just as simple as planting a horse, but also directly sending them to the bullpen for transformation.

There are even shootings.

Nobody usually mentions this matter.

Now that Chu Xi was mentioned, the captain didn't dare to pretend to be stupid.

Their peasants finally became the masters of their own affairs, and they were poor peasants who have become cadres for several lifetimes. It is impossible to say not to cherish.

Although his son hurts too.

But he still knows the virtues of his son.

Obviously, this son is a big horny, but he can't move when he sees a pretty girl.

And Ancheng is the most beautiful girl in the village.

Because of this, when his son urged him to propose marriage to Anjia, he did not refuse.

Because he thought, his son married the most beautiful girl, so in the future it should not be so easy to be tempted by other girls, right?

However, the wish is good.

the reality is cruel.

Seeing that he had proposed marriage to Anjia, his son did not live as expected.

He is still looking at other beautiful girls.

In short, as long as the girl is pretty, no matter who it is, he can't help but look twice.

The captain also gradually died.

Well, it seems that his son can't fix his lustful problem.

Even if you marry Ancheng, it is no exception.

At most, it takes a few more days to live longer than marrying someone else.

There is no essential difference.

Since there are no essential benefits, and the old society has a reputation for organizing marriages and bullying women, this team leader really doesn't want to insist on her stubbornly.

Those who can be cadres are not the ones who have the wrong mind.

After listening to Chu Xi's words, the production team leader quickly followed suit.