NOTE

Hey, thank you for reading As We Created Our Own Sound

This is the first (serious story, lol) that I completed, following those unfinished stories that I chose to remove from Wattpad. This piece will always be significant to me because it is the story in which I truly studied proper writing techniques in order to provide you a clean and readable story. Though, I'm still learning and improving, so I can't really say that this story is perfect specially when it comes to its technicality.

To Nanability (who has been a true supporter from the beginning) and to those few peeps out there who read, voted, and commented on each chapter, you are one of the primary reasons why, whenever I lose interest in writing the next chapters of AWCOOS, I simply keep reading your comments, and within seconds, I just eventually found myself writing again. Thank you for all of your support.

To my friends whom I frequently ask such questions, I appreciate your prompt response and providing me with the information I seek.

I realized in the midst of writing all those questions Vhea asked after her loved ones died, were the same questions I asked back when I was suffering, back from the moment when I remained conscious in the middle of the night despite of the fact that my eyes are already tired from crying, back when every hour was agony and my mind was filled with dark desires.

I, like Vhea, made it through, and I know you can, too. Fighting!

«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶  ̶̶̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ »̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ 

As We Created Our Own Sound