4.During The Military Training

After the meeting, everyone went back to the dormitory to wash up and lay on the bed to chat.

Zhang Yue sat cross-legged on the bed, waved, domineering.

"From now on, the squad leader will cover you!"

Su Linlin and Li Jiao applauded in sympathy, "Papa Papa——"

"Don't worry," Su Linlin patted her chest, "My regiment secretary also covers you."

Li Jiao stretched out her hand silently, "I am just an entertainment, but if necessary, I will cover you."

The three little girls looked at each other and all smiled.

Su Linlin was lying on her bed, looking at the ceiling, nympho said.

"Jiaojiao, I still think our instructor is so handsome."

"Just don't know what his name is."

Li Jiao turned over and lay on the pillow, looking at Su Linlin on the opposite side.

"Instructor, it seems you can't disclose your name."

"Oh, yes, but, let's say a head office last name, don't say anything..." Su Linlin mumbled.

Zhang Yue covered the quilt, lay down, and said.

"In my eyes, he is a devil, handsome and useless."

Li Jiao nodded and agreed.

"Eh, have you heard about it?" Su Linlin said mysteriously.

"What?"

"I heard that our instructor seems to be a retired officer. The rank is high. Where's the major."

Li Jiao frowned, "Major? How tall is it?"

She didn't understand this, and didn't know how high the rank of a major was.

Su Linlin didn't know clearly, got up and shouted to Zhang Yue on the other side.

"Boss, boss, do you know?"

"Boss, boss?"

The answer to her was Zhang Yue's snoring, and Su Linlin looked helplessly at Li Jiao.

"Let's go to sleep too."

"Good night."

"Good night."

After saying good night, the two little girls are going to sleep.

Li Jiao glanced at the curtain next door, with the light still on, and whispered.

"Yu Ran, Yu Ran?"

She yelled twice, but no one responded.

The curtain of Su Linlin on the other side was opened, winked at her, and whispered.

"Don't pay attention to her, go to bed early."

Li Jiao nodded in frustration, then drew the curtain, lay down, eyes open, looking at the dark bed curtain top.

There are four people in the dormitory, she, Su Linlin, Zhang Yue, and another named Tang Yuran.

She has a bad temper and can't get along with the three of them. As soon as she came in, she arrogantly didn't respond to anyone, and she didn't reply back when she talked to her.

This morning, Li Jiao brought breakfast and brought her a copy.

But Tang Yuran said thank you, but didn't accept it. When Li Jiao was embarrassed, Zhang Yue took it and helped her out and said that she ate more, two servings were just right.