33.Twilight

"Instructor."

Zhang Jiu Ling did not wear military uniforms, a white short coat and black trousers. It was very simple. Carrying the light, the afterglow of the setting sun, the setting sun is full of blood and red.

His hand was carelessly copied in his pocket, a little lazy, the light glazed from his stern face, his narrow eyes and the corners of his eyes were slightly dyed red, turning the usual indifference into a kind of evil charm.

The bloody sunset behind, like the carnival of countless demons in hell. He is dressed in white, like a wingless Satan, arrogant, wicked and handsome.

"Instructor."

Li Jiao's thoughts turned, her eyes narrowed slightly. Started to think about it again.

"Yes."

Zhang Jiu Ling replied, not discerning his happiness or anger.

"Instructor, are you going back to the dormitory?"

Since the night training, for convenience, the school has opened several dormitories for the instructors separately for their use.

When she heard the news before, Li Jiao still wandered down the building every day, just to meet Zhang Jiu Ling. But she has never encountered it before. Today is this, is it right?

"Yes."

Still a word.

The instructor seems to be like this, cherishing words like gold. Since the military training, he hasn't said a few words to himself.

Li Jiao is a little lonely, the instructor, don't he like her?

After the little girl asked, her mood suddenly fell a lot, and her head dropped. She didn't speak, but it made people feel that she was wronged and needed someone to coax her.

It was like a lump of soft white dough, frustrated and wronged.

Coax people?

In the past two decades, Zhang Jiu Ling has never done anything like this at all. Huh, what is it?

However, the little girl did seem to be aggrieved and pitiful.

He was silent for a moment, then spoke.

"Li Jiao."

"Huh?"

Li Jiao raised her head and found Zhang Jiu Ling looking at her with dark eyes.

"Your last question, say it again."

The last question?

What's the problem?

Li Jiao thought about it for a long time, but suddenly a bright light suddenly appeared.

"Instructor, can I still see you after the military training?"

Zhang Jiu Ling's thin lips picked up slightly, as if groaning, her voice was slightly lower.

"Mu Mu Chao Chao."

? ? ?

Li Jiao didn't understand, she should understand the meaning of this word. But why didn't she understand it from the instructor?

She glanced timidly with her small eyes, and her tone was cautious and full of expectation.

"Instructor, can you tell me where you are going after the military training?"

"I...I, I want to find you in the future."

When she said this, her tone was particularly persuasive, and her voice was almost falling to the ground, and she was too humble and powerless to bury some soil.