42.Chinese Cabbage

"Jiao Jiao is back."

"Well, I'm back."

"Li Xia, you just came back."

"Eh, just arrived."

"Hi~ Jiao Jiao."

"Hi~"

"..."

The bedroom is on the fourth floor, and Li Jiao drags two suitcases into the elevator. There are acquaintances everywhere, and they are all classmates or students from the same department.

Also, this building is mainly occupied by students from the Department of Fine Arts.

Pushing open the door of 417's dormitory, Su Linlin and Zhang Yue were already standing beside their beds to pack their things. They heard the sound of pushing the door and looked back.

Everyone smiled and said, "Jiao Jiao."

"Linlin, boss, are you all so early?"

Li Jiao was talking while dragging the suitcase into the house. Su Linlin saw her strenuously, walked over to help her, and said.

"Fortunately, we were afraid of catching up with the peak of returning to school, so we bought tickets earlier."

"Yes," Zhang Yue raised her head and echoed, holding a large can of unknown specialty products, "Jiao Jiao, don't you know, there are so many people in the airport today, and all of them are back-to-school students like us."

"I still carpooled back with the girls from the English college next door."

With that, Zhang Yue unscrewed the big jar, handed it to the two, and said enthusiastically.

"Come here, my mother made the beef jerky, specially asked me to bring it back. It's very delicious."

"Thank you."

"Thank you, boss."

The two each took a piece of beef jerky, looked at the suitcases full of the room, sat down among the piles of clothes and specialties, and sighed together.

"Eh~"

"Too much stuff~"

Tang Yuran hadn't returned yet, and the luggage of the three had almost filled the entire bedroom.

Li Jiao had two big suitcases, Su Linlin had two big suitcases, Zhang Yue had two big suitcases, plus two big pockets. In addition, everyone brought a bunch of food.

The floor of the bedroom is full of dangdang, messy, and diversified.

The three girls sat down in the ruined dormitory, holding a piece of beef jerky in their hands, with the same melancholy expressions.

Li Jiao: "We should have class when we come back."

Su Linlin: "Yes, I heard that there will be an orientation party and winter games in the future."

Zhang Yue: "Don't say it, time is so tight, there are so many activities. We are an art department, not a dance school."

The welcome party is next week. Originally, it was said that it would be done during the military training, but night training was added. The training was too exhausting for the students and it was postponed.

The preliminary decision is that next Wednesday, there will be an orientation party.

Su Linlin took a bite of beef jerky and shook her head in a daze.

"Orientation party, our class has a program. No less than two."

With that, she turned to look at Li Jiao.