25.The Suitor

During the two days of the weekend, during the daytime military training was conducted, but at night, there was an exception to be allowed to rest instead of night training.

Taking advantage of this free time in the evening, freshmen can also walk out of the school gate and go to the snack street and shopping malls outside.

After the military training yesterday, the three of Li Jiao did not go out because they were too tired to move.

But today, you can't be lazy about anything. This is their first chance to let go since their military training. Next time, they have to wait another week. In the days of military training at school, for the freshmen, it was simply a "prison" in hell.

Today, they can say anything.

The military training on Sunday afternoon was put earlier and ended at five o'clock.

On the high platform, after the chief instructor announced the "dissolution", thousands of people were scattered. Some went straight to the school gate, and some thought about going back to the dormitory to change clothes and put on makeup before going out.

After Li Jiao's discussion, she went back to the bedroom and took a shower, then changed her clothes before going out. After all, after a whole day of training, she was sweating and smelling all over her body, even the little girls couldn't stand it.

As soon as the command to "disband" came out, Zhang Yue and Su Linlin caught Li Jiao and ran away, making her unable to explain to the instructor, and the two dragged her all the way.

When she jumped in front of Zhang Jiu Ling, Li Jiao had only time to leave a sentence, "Teach..."

The next word was directly caught in the wind.

Zhang Jiu Ling didn't know, so he glanced at the little girl who was dragged away anxiously.

Squinting eyes, running so fast to grab food?

Zhang Yue and Su Linlin set up weak Li Jiao, ran all the way, and rushed back to the bedroom.

Then, the three of them changed their clothes, took a shower, and took a shower.

After tossing for almost an hour, the three of them put on plain clothes and put on some light makeup before going out.

The location of NTU’s school is very good. It can be regarded as the economic center of the city. With several universities nearby, it has become a university city.

Several universities are close to each other, close to dozens of commercial streets connected, clothing stores, barber shops, cinemas, supermarkets, jewelry stores, as well as various restaurants, snack bars, Japanese sushi, Korean barbecue, milk tea, fried chicken, Hot pot...

When night comes, a piece of light is brilliant, full of smoke and fire.

This can be regarded as a major attraction in Nancheng.

"Jiao, Linlin, let's go out by bicycle."

"Good."

"Good."

The three of Li Jiao scanned the code and rode directly to the school gate from the dormitory building.

Nantah is not particularly strict about the management of shared bicycles. In order to facilitate travel, students occasionally ride shared bicycles on campus, on weekends, or when they are out of business.

It's six o'clock in the afternoon, and the sun hasn't set yet.

Riding a bike, driving on the boulevard, the fine golden light sprinkled on the ground through the leaves. In the nose, there is a faint fragrance of green grass and a slightly salty taste with a unique temperature in September. In the ears, a not-so-cool wind blew by, raising her black hair, floating in the air.