26.The Rounded Hug

Li Ze glanced at the three people who appeared suddenly and frowned.

"Where did you come from, nosy?"

"Is it the same as that green tea b, a group of people?"

Zhang Yue, the northeast girl, had a bad temper and went back directly.

"A stinky mouth, shut it up to Lao Tzu if you can't speak!"

Li Ze thought he was poking someone else's sore spot, so he laughed and beat him.

"Originally, it's a bunch of bz, it's definitely not a good product!"

Zhang Yue had been blown up by him a long time ago, what h
She grew up eating, her mouth is so stinky!

"Your uncle!"

Zhang Yue directly threw a bag of fried skewers on her hand and smashed Li Ze all over. The clothes were covered with oil stains and chili noodles.

Behind him, three other boys gathered around, who should be his roommates.

Li Ze gritted his teeth, raised his head, his eyes widened.

"Md, smelly bz!"

"Why, you are not convinced to have a fight!"

The anger of the two people was on the verge of breaking out, and they were about to fight.

Li Jiao and Su Linlin hurried over to pull Zhang Yue.

"Boss, calm down, calm down."

"Yes, what are you fighting with him, forget it."

Li Ze's roommates did not want to make things worse, so they persuaded them.

"Forget it, Li Ze, they are all girls."

"Lee Ze is gone, stop arguing."

"..."

The people around him understood Li Ze quite a bit before, but now that he actually wants to do something with the girl, they are also talking about it.

"I don't want to fight."

"It's not like hitting girls."

"Oh, let me go, which one is right?"

"..."

Li Ze was shamed by two women one after another, one of them hit him with something?

His roommate didn't help him either, and people around him even pointed him. For a while, he was extremely angry.

Pulling the bag in one of the boys' hands, he slammed it at the person.

"Md!"

Zhang Yue was hit on the shoulder, and a small flame in her heart soared up.

"Auntie doesn't clean up you today, you won't know how to write dead words!"

"Eh eh eh, boss boss."

"Boss, calm down, don't fight, don't fight."

"Li Ze, what are you doing Li Ze!"

"Li Ze, do you want to beat a girl!"

"..."

The scene suddenly became chaotic. The girls were pulling Zhangyue, and the boys were pulling Li Ze. The two men and horses were entangled, and various snack bags and fruits were flying everywhere.

Li Jiao and Su Linlin each grabbed one arm of Zhang Yue and pulled back vigorously. Tang Yuran also desperately dragged the person back.

"Boss, don't fight."