51.Throw Your Arm And Hug

Zhang Jiu Ling glanced at the little girl shrinking in his arms, a small face was buried tightly on his chest, only a shaggy head was exposed, and a handful of dumb hair appeared on the top of her head, staring at him, revealing that she was the same as the master. Dim and simple and cute.

He just wanted to speak, when the door of the private room suddenly opened with a "bang", and Liu Zi tore off his head, walked in grimly, panting.

"Oh my god, I'm exhausted, boss, I'm here to see you for dinner..."

In the latter words, Liuzi gradually saw the situation in the room, and the more he spoke, the quieter and quieter, and finally he lost his confidence.

His eyes opened wider and wider, and he looked at the two people in the room dumbly.

Not long after, Liu Zi suddenly felt a sharp look full of danger, and the burst of "murderous intent" made him startled and swallowed.

The desire to survive bursts out: "I, I, I, I haven't seen anything, Boss!"

As he said, he immediately turned around and covered his eyes with his hands.

For a moment, he only heard a cold, awe-inspiring word.

"Go!"

"Good Le~"

After finishing speaking, Liu Zi put oil on the soles of his feet, and quickly escaped.

I'm going to die, I really didn't read the almanac when I went out today!

He almost disturbed the boss' good deeds? ! Mother, he won't be killed, will he?

Thinking of the scene in the room just now, Li Jiao fell into Zhang Jiu Ling's arms. The six sons couldn't help but slurp, eh, he didn't expect that it was the younger sister-in-law who took the initiative.

…………

Liu Zi felt that he had never run so fast. Sometimes, really, his desire to survive was so strong that he was scared.

As long as you run fast, disaster will always slow me one step!

Six sons went out, and only Li Jiao and Zhang Jiu Ling were left in the room, and they became quiet instantly. In the air, it seems that you can hear each other's heartbeat and breathing.

It was embarrassing to fall into someone's arms (to take advantage of it) if she didn't stand firm. In the end, she was seen by the six sons, oh my god, this told her how to behave in the future.

Zhang Jiu Ling glanced at the little head in his arms, she was shy, and had no intention of getting up. He twitched the corner of his mouth and smiled.

He opened his mouth, and his voice was clear, mixed with a hint of playfulness.

"Jiao Jiao, although you hold me, I am very happy. But..."

"Aren't you bored?"

Since the six sons broke in, the little girl reacted to stress and buried her head on his chest to pretend to be an ostrich, "He can't see me, He can't see me".

Two little paws tightly hugged Zhang Jiu Ling's waist, giving herself benefits in an upright manner!

"Jiao Jiao?"

"Huh?"

Li Jiao slowly lifted her head from the person's arms, her small face was reddened from the short-term lack of oxygen, and her chestnut brown hair was slightly messy and curled up. A pair of wet apricot eyes looked at him blankly.

Suddenly came back, "Oh, oh oh oh."

Li Jiao hurriedly got up on the chair, straightened her hair, and stood angrily in front of Zhang Jiu Ling, holding her two small paws together and tangled at each other.