29.Confidenti As Solider

This dinner table conversation ended with Li Hang tearfully eating a whole plate of large ribs.

Fortunately, with Li Jiao's tens of thousands of guarantees, it was temporarily dispelled that Li's father wanted to ask her for leave.

Li Jiao was relieved.

After eating, Father Li and Mother Li went out for a walk.

Because Li Hang had just been stimulated, he decided to go to stimulate the battlefield and fight with others for three hundred rounds!

Li Jiao returned to her room.

She has only left for half a month, and nothing has changed in the house.

Li's mother cleaned it up for her last night, cleanly.

She adjusted the air conditioner in advance, took her pajamas, and took a shower. The room was already very cool.

Lying on her long-lost cot, Li Jiao started to think of Zhang Jiu Ling again.

She didn't see the instructor for three days, ah ah ah ah, miss him ah ah ah...

The phone rang suddenly and picked it up to pick it up. It was from her high school best friend Gu Pingping.

"Hey, Pingping."

"Jiao Jiao, are you home yet?"

"I'm at home, how about you, are you back?"

"Well, the North City is not far from the South City, I will be back for the Mid-Autumn Festival."

"You don't have military training, come out and play tomorrow."

"Okay, where to meet."

"..."

Gu Pingping is her best friend in high school, and she also studied art, but she went to Beishi for the exam, saying that Beishi is close to the sea and has good scenery.

When Li Jiao volunteered, she had to sign up for a school with her. But thinking about walking far, parents must be worried. After thinking about it, I feel that the Department of Fine Arts in Nanshi is also very good.

Therefore, she stayed in Nanshi.

Gu Pingping is older than her, and her personality is more cheerful than her. In high school...

Thinking about it, Li Jiao slowly fell asleep.

"Dad, Mom, I'm out now."

"Be careful on the road."

"Got it."

"Eh, Jiao Jiao Jiao Jiao."

Hearing that Li Jiao was about to go out, Li Hang rushed out of the room, still holding the phone that was playing games in his hand.

"Jiao Jiao, bring me a big watermelon when you come back. You want it to be crispy, not sandy."

This severely stimulating game patient did not forget to stare at the screen of the phone when he was speaking, the earphone on his right ear drooped down, fell in front of his chest, and swayed.

Li Jiao rolled her eyes, speechless.

"Have you finished your homework?
What watermelon did you eat without finishing it?"

"Hey, Jiao Jiao, buy one for me. I haven't eaten watermelon for a long time."

"Go go, you have to eat and buy yourself."

"Eh, Jiao Jiao~"

Li Jiao couldn't stand her big and strong brother acting like a baby, frowning, shaking the goose bumps on her body unbearably.