40.Loyal to the Country, Love to You Only.

The car drove for five or six minutes and stopped in front of a quaintly decorated Cantonese morning tea shop.

Like a little ostrich, Li Jiao went into a private room behind Zhang Jiu Ling, and did not dare to speak along the way.

"That's it."

Zhang Jiu Ling handed the menu to the waiter, who nodded with a smile.

"Okay, please wait a moment."

After speaking, he backed out.

Li Jiao sat in the seat, watching her nose and mouth, and touching the coat on her leg. It suddenly occurred to him that she had not returned the clothes to Zhang Jiu Ling.

"Instructor, your clothes."

With that said, Li Jiao stood up and began to untie the clothes on her waist. She just untied the knot and wanted to pass it to someone. Suddenly stretched out a slender and strong hand.

White and well-knotted, pressed on the clothes, forming a sharp contrast with the green clothes.

Li Jiao looked up, Zhang Jiu Ling's expression was faint, and his thin lips were pale pink. He looked at her and spoke.

"Cover it well."

The voice is a little slow, a little low. Clear and soft at the end, it sounds nice, and it feels like a fine silky satin on the satin.

Li Jiao felt that her ears were pregnant instantly, and she sat back in her seat in a daze, obediently covering her clothes on her legs.

The large coat concealed her two legs. There is a superficial scent of him on the clothes, like a kind of sandalwood scent. It feels cold and calm. The smell makes people feel very relieved.

The clothes were over her lap, as if he was protecting her.

Li Jiao pursed her lips, secretly happy.

The dishes are fast, horseshoe cake, shrimp dumplings. Rice rolls, wontons, radish cakes...the color is attractive, and the scent of gluttonous insects is wafting throughout the room.

It smells so good...

Zhang Jiu Ling got up, reached out and put a bowl of preserved egg and lean meat porridge from the white porcelain porridge bowl, glutinous millet, light green minced preserved egg, pink meat mocha, and the bowl was decorated with a little green onion.

The thick fragrance was pungent, and the slender and powerful hands were placed in front of Li Jiao.

"Try it, this preserved egg and lean meat porridge is cooked very well."

"Okay," Li Jiao nodded, "Thank you instructor."

Zhang Jiu Ling sat back in her seat, turned slightly sideways, put one hand on the back of the chair, and one hand on the table, slightly bent, with prominent joints and slender fingers. In the indifferent and cold aura, there is a touch of laziness and arrogance faintly.

For a moment, Li Jiao felt that he was especially like a noble and arrogant young man in the capital, with Erlang's legs tilted up, and his eyes lightly raised.

The troubled little brother ran up to him and shouted insults. And he just took a lazy look, his thin lips lightly opened, and he spit out a word coldly.

"Kill."

Extremely disdainful, extremely arrogant!

"Don't like it?"

The little girl in front of him didn't move, but kept staring at him. Zhang Jiu Ling frowned, thinking she didn't like porridge.

Li Jiao suddenly returned to her senses, waved her hand, and explained.