64.On the Eve Of The Meeting

"Crack—"

The door of the dormitory was suddenly pushed open, and Tang Yuran walked in carrying the black computer bag with a cold expression.

She came in without saying hello, and went straight to her position.

"Yu Ran, have you finished class?"

Li Jiao greeted her.

Tang Yuran put the computer bag on the table and let out an "um" unhappy or unhappy, like a word squeezed out of her mouth.

Li Jiao was not upset either, anyway, Tang Yuran had always looked cold since the first day of school.

If she shows a smile now and rushes her back "yes", Li Jiao would find it inexplicable.

After blowing her hair, Zhang Yue combed her hair once and again with a comb, glanced at Li Jiao next door, looked at her sportswear, and asked.

"Jiao Jiao, you really want to go to the three kilometers of the sports meeting?"

Hearing the words, Tang Yuran's movement of holding the computer stopped for a moment, and then took the computer out of her bag, turned it on, and handled her own affairs.

"You can only go," Li Jiao replied, frowning, "I've already reported my name, I can't run away, I'm embarrassed by the class."

Zhang Yue nodded, sympathetically.

"Oh, pity us Xiao Jiao Jiao, come, mua~ one."

"Huh~" Li Jiao pushed her face away in disgust.

"If you are really worried about me, you might as well get me a stretcher in advance. I'm afraid I will die directly on the runway when I arrive."

Zhang Yue laughed and said: "Don't worry, if you faint again."

She raised her phone, "I'll call your instructor boyfriend right away, let him be like last time."

"Pick up your princess, and then, walk towards the palace of marriage!"

Li Jiao's ears quickly turned red, embarrassed.

"What are you talking about."

Hearing what the two said, Tang Yuran's movement of drinking water stagnated, holding the water cup's hand, unconsciously tightening.

The slightly constricted eyes were dull and unclear.

"Yo yo yo, you're shy, didn't you just tease me?"

Zhang Yue said: "Don't worry, if you faint on the runway the day after tomorrow, I will call him immediately and let him rescue you~"

"Oh~"

"My princess, your prince is here!"

(My princess, your prince is here!)

"Hahahahahahaha—"

After speaking, Zhang Yue slapped her thighs and laughed wildly.

Li Jiao made a big blush by her and threw down a sentence angrily.

"I'm going to take a shower."

Then, she walked to the balcony with her pajamas.

When passing by Tang Yuran, she inadvertently caught a glimpse of the writing on her book, frowned slightly, feeling a bit familiar.

Li Jiao didn't think much, holding her pajamas and went straight into the bathroom.

When taking a bath, she didn't consciously think of Zhang Yue's words in her mind.