53.Welcome Party 2

"Dear classmates, good evening everyone!"

"Papa, papa--"

The spacious performance hall was densely packed with people. There were no lights in the auditorium. At first glance, there were colorful glow sticks shining. Hearing the opening, he waved vigorously.

The host is a man and a woman, dressed in formal, handsome men and women. Raised the microphone and said with a smile.

"This welcome party is a bit late, but our warm welcome to the new students arrives as scheduled..."

The sound of the performance hall faintly passed through the empty hall, and then Li Jiao, who was blowing a cold wind at the gate, could hear it.

Tucked up the windbreaker, because of the show, she wore a small skirt inside, a little on her knees. As soon as the wind blew, it was chilly. She can only keep stomping her feet.

She really forgot to read the weather forecast. The phone said that Nanshi was cooling down tonight, and she was still dressed so coolly.

The show began, and there was no one outside.

Li Jiao could only see rows of orange street lights, and three or two people were walking.

Looking at the time, she said it was the sixth show, but she couldn't wait long. Zhang Jiu Ling hasn't come yet, and she will have to be on stage for a while.

Li Jiao wrapped her small windbreaker tightly, and her feet in high heels kept stomping like they were being scalded by the floor. So cold, so cold, so cold...

When she was so cold and numb, she was ready to come to a set of radio gymnastics to warm up. A black car slowly stopped at the gate of the venue. Li Jiao saw that it was a familiar license plate.

Grinning, instantly smiles like a flower.

"Instructor."

A few steps down the stairs, Zhang Jiu Ling just got out of the car, wearing a dark blue jacket and black trousers, stiff and stylish. Clearly contoured, sharp eyebrows, thin lips, cool and outstanding temperament.

He closed the door and turned around. The little girl had already jumped in front of him.

"Instructor."

"Instructor."

Her tone was extremely joyful, her eyes were bright, and he looked at her with a bright smile.

"Wait?"

Zhang Jiu Ling's eyes became milder instantly, and the corners of his mouth curled. Suddenly, he saw Li Jiao's two white legs in the air, slender and smooth. When the wind blew, the little girl couldn't help stomping her foot slightly.

He frowned and spoke with a clear voice.

"Why didn't you wear long pants?"

Hearing this, Li Jiao lowered her head and glanced at her leg, and explained.

"There is a show today, I changed my skirt and will be on stage in a while."

After the conversation, Zhang Jiu Ling noticed that the little girl had put on makeup today, her eyebrows were thin and long, her light orange eyeshadow, some gold powder, brightly shining like stars.

The bright eyes are like water, and the nose is beautiful. The powder cheeks are slightly red, dripping cherry red lips, a small face is crystal clear as jade, and the skin is like snow and ice, delicate and white.

The shoulder-length light brown hair was tied up, and a few small pieces fell from her ears, curling up and down, looking cute and playful.

"Hey, okay, I'll be there soon."