23.Normality

At 6:40 in the morning, the sky was already mostly bright. The flaming sun showed a little forehead, and the golden dawn radiated in all directions.

It was cast on the grass, playground, and roofs, plated with a beautiful glittering golden light, full of hope.

In all the dormitories of Nantah University, there was a lot of movement of students getting up.

The sound of opening the door, the rushing of turning on the tap, the sound of toothbrushes gargle, the sound of joking, and the sound of people duangduang smashing the door. I don't know which dormitory is coming from. The sound is piercing.

"Brother!!!"

"You are coming out soon, I'm going to pull my pants up!!!"

"..."

Then, there were people who hadn't woken up yet, shouting angrily with anger.

"Keep it down!!!"

Oh, yes, it's coming Saturday today. Most of the students have no class and are getting ready to rest and sleep in. It's a pity to be interrupted.

The freshmen like Li Jiao, even on Saturday, still need military training. Hearing the sound of the alarm clock by the pillow, she touched it in a daze, got the phone, and turned it off.

Then, turning over, rubbing her eyes in a daze, got up and started putting on clothes.

Climb down the stairs of the bed, yawn, and walk to the balcony.

"Ah~"

As soon as she opened the balcony door, a little warm and fresh morning air came oncoming.

In the dormitory behind him, there was still the residual air-conditioning air from last night, and it was quickly neutralized and then assimilated to the outside air.

Su Linlin and Tang Yuran were rinsing their mouths at the sink, and when they heard the sound, Su Linlin put a mouthful of white toothpaste foam on her mouth and turned around, looking vague.

"Jiao...uh... Jiao...get up...well...uh..."

Li Jiao was still a little dazed. She was wearing a wide military uniform, which was loose, and the belt around her waist had not been worn yet. She was already thinner and more petite by the clothes.

She scratched her hair and turned into a small bird's nest. There was a bunch of dull hair on the top of her head, her eyes were sleepy, and her voice was sticky and soft.

"Linlin, good morning."

"Morning...well...go on...ok..."

Su Linlin replied that the toothpaste foam in her mouth was almost flowing out, so she turned around quickly, spit it into the sink, took a sip of water to rinse her mouth, and started slurping again.

At this moment, Tang Yuran next to the washbasin had finished cleaning up, and was about to walk into the house. He saw Li Jiao who was blocking the door, raised her head, and gave her a salty look.

There was no expression on her face, even a little cold to be precise. Upon seeing this, Li Jiao said dryly, "Good morning", and then turned sideways to let her.

Tang Yuran didn't reply, and went straight into the room, and began to pack her makeup.

Li Jiao let out a small breath, don't know why, Tang Yuran is always so coldly. After the military training for so long, she didn't talk to everyone, and walked alone.

The neck is always raised high, as if nothing is in her eyes, dismissive, and look down on anyone.

Once, a boy from another class came over to chat with her.