48.The Great Decision

In the early morning, a faint white mist lightly covered the campus of Nanda. The emerald green leaves slowly began to fade green, gradually turning into a golden color.

Crystal clear dew dripped from the tip of the leaf, fell into the moist soil, and turned into nourishment.

In the blink of an eye, it was mid-to-late October. Since a heavy rain fell in the first two days, the temperature has dropped sharply. The students "off the singles" one after another, in order to embrace the warmth, put on two one after another, and finally they are not "single dogs".

Since Li Jiao was stunned to choose a secretary of the Ministry of Culture and Entertainment, things have become more and more frequent, and she has taken responsibility for this new year party with all her heart.

Just wait for the end of the orientation party tomorrow night, and she will be relieved.

"Huh—"

In the empty studio, Li Jiao put down the paintbrush in her hand, turned her head, and glanced at the sky outside the window. The thick white clouds began to move around, driven by the wind. The golden light cast slowly, dazzling everywhere.

She blinked and stared at the drawing paper for more than an hour, her eyes were a bit dry.

Raising her hand, she gently rubbed her eyes with the clean back of her hand that was not contaminated by paint.

The astringency in her eyes eased a bit, and Li Jiao turned her gaze on the painting again, curling the corners of her mouth, quite contented.

Instructor, will love this painting.

At this time, outside the window, a faint golden light came in, reflected on the white drawing paper, plated with a shallow halo, beautifully.

The scene of Zhang Jiu Ling hugging Li Jiao was drawn on the 8-sized drawing paper. She passed out that time and Zhang Jiu Ling rushed into the ambulance holding her.

Li Jiao saw the picture on the post bar and saved it. Later she drew a sketch.

Later, when they were together, Zhang Jiu Ling gave her a small silver bell bracelet. At that time, Li Jiao had nothing on her body, so she gave him her hair rope.

Said that she was going to exchange something for him later.

Her cherry head rope, at first glance, is a cute thing that little girls like. Li Jiao thought that Zhang Jiu Ling would put it away. Unexpectedly, he has been wearing it all the time.

That night, had dinner with the six sons of Wang Haonan. On the way Zhang Jiu Ling drove her back to school, she accidentally saw her cherry head rope hanging on Zhang Jiu Ling's car key.

Obviously, it is the car key of a luxury car, but there is a headband that she bought from a small shop for no more than five yuan, which looks out of place.

"Instructor, why did you hang the headband on the car key?"

Zhang Jiu Ling was driving at the time, with two slender knuckles and beautiful hands on the steering wheel, and the street lamp on the street penetrated the glass and shot into an orange light. On half of his face, the light and dark are intertwined, making the outline more angular.

The slanting sword eyebrows were raised, awe-inspiring. Hearing the words, he said without turning his head.

"Isn't it? It won't fall anymore."

"But..." Li Jiao bit her lower lip, but it didn't match. She had nothing on her body to give away, so she took off the hair strap and gave it to him, saying that she would make up for it later.