55.1st Kiss

"From now on, don't be sneaky."

"You want to hug, tell me."

"I hold you."

Hearing this, Li Jiao immediately raised her head, as if she hadn't heard what she had just said. The moist apricot eyes are timid and gentle, with a touch of caution and disbelief.

What does this mean?

Literally?

The little girl in his arms looked at herself with beautiful apricot eyes, and there was a shallow gold powder at the end of her eyes, shining brightly under the light. The long and curled eyelashes flickered, like a butterfly staying there flapping its wings.

Li Jiao was still wearing the same skirt from the show, which was not originally long, a little on her knees. Now that Zhang Jiu Ling was hugged by Zhang Jiu Ling, the skirt seemed to shrink a bit, and she was only in the middle of her smooth and white thighs.

Looking down, the little girl has long and slender legs, beautifully round and smooth. Her skin was too pale, delicate and smooth, with delicate and smooth ice muscles and bones.

Zhang Jiu Ling hugged her with her legs pressed between her waist and abdomen.

For a moment, he felt that he was afraid that she was a charming little fairy in his arms.

He looked away slightly with difficulty, the little girl's two jade arms hooked his neck, and her wet eyes were affectionate. The cheeks on both sides were lightly pink, and the cherry mouth was rosy.

The temptation is like a red cherry that is tempting to taste.

Staring at the ruddy place, his eyes gradually became hot, bit by bit, with a touch of eroticism and desire.

This little girl should be his robbery!

Zhang Jiu Ling was standing, keeping the princess hugging, slowly lowering his head, the distance between the two was getting closer and closer, and the breath exhaled between each other could be sprayed on each other's face, hot and piping hot.

Li Jiao's brain seemed to be suddenly fragmented, and she froze in a daze without daring to move.

Zhang Jiu Ling leaned closer, the two soft lips were almost close to each other, their noses pressed against each other, and their eyes met.

He spoke, his voice low and dull, as if he was suppressing something, a little grainy, hoarse and sexy voice, equally seductive and seductive.

"Jiao Jiao~"

These two characters are very low and lingering, with a slight tick at the end, full of affection.

When he spoke, the spray of heat lightly splashed on her face. Li Jiao instantly weakened more than half of her body, her cheeks flushed, and she leaned in his arms.

She could only hear that, he continued to use the voice that was so fascinating that people could not pay for their lives.

"Did I tell you..."

"Don't wear such a short skirt."

When the words were over, before Li Jiao had time to speak, a soft, hot touch covered her lips, full of affection. He squeezed her pink lips, kissed her lightly, and kissed her lips lightly.

Her brain was blank, she followed only subconscious movements, and her arms around his neck tightened a lot.

She raised her head slightly, her whole body numb when he kissed, her head dizzy, and she subconsciously kissed him back.