47.Kiss Him For Fear Of Being Beaten

"No wonder, I said that when I punished my sister-in-law for running, why did you give me extra training to run five kilometers at night."

"After doing it for a long time, it is to avenge my daughter-in-law."

"!!!!!!"

Li Jiao's eyes widened and her face was full of doubts. Why didn't she know when this happened.

Wang Haonan was also puzzled by her dazed expression.

"No, sister-in-law, the boss didn't tell you about this?"

Li Jiao glanced at Zhang Jiu Ling and shook her head honestly.

Since they established their relationship, they have rarely seen each other because they are busy. So he never talked about these things.

Upon hearing this, Wang Haonan became interested and said with interest.

"I'm telling you, I'll be back halfway through the military training. If I want to take the military training, I will tell the boss, guess how he will return me."

Li Jiao leaned down slightly, lying on the side of the table, past Zhang Jiu Ling in the middle, and talking to Wang Haonan on the other side.

Wang Haonan glanced at Zhang Jiu Ling, and saw that people did not speak, so "evil came to the gall," cleared his throat, lowered his tone, and imitated Zhang Jiu Ling's cold voice.

"Honan, Jiangnan is cool, go and stay for a few days."

"Puff—"

"Puff—"

"Hahahahahaha—"

Li Jiao and Liu Zi snorted at the same time and laughed.

Six sons were eating, he suddenly heard such a sentence, turned his head, his mouth almost didn't choke him.

His cheeks were flushed with coughing, and he finally got relieved and said with a smile.

"Hahaha, Haonan, I understand the subtext. This is where you can stay cool."

Li Jiao on the side blushed with a suffocated smile, turned her head, and carefully glanced at Zhang Jiu Ling. He was leaning on the back of the chair, listening to several people talking. Two big long legs overlap, one leg is upturned, lazy and faint, as if the person is not him.

When Li Jiao looked at him, Zhang Jiu Ling happened to look at her. With a pair of cold and dark eyes, when he touched Li Jiao, it suddenly eased a lot. Put down Erlang's legs, leaned down, and approached Humane.

The voice is low, slightly hoarse, kind of indescribable.

"I am, let him go to Jiangnan to rest for a few days."

After all, if he drove people, he would just let him go.

When Zhang Jiu Ling spoke, he tilted his head slightly, very close to her ears. If there was no warm breath when he was speaking, he gently sprayed on the tips of her ears, and Li Jiao's little ears quickly climbed up with a touch of red.

She nodded, expressing her unconditional trust in her instructor.

The instructor must be considerate of the people, and then let people go to the Jiangnan rest place.

Wang Haonan pinched a large piece in his mouth, crying, and continued to spit out bitter water, selling miserably.

"I told you that I didn't know why the boss suddenly changed sex at the time. Originally, I was playing well in Jiangnan later, so he suddenly asked me to go back and take military training."