45.Meet His Friend

Outside the performing arts venue, there is a tall statue wearing a skirt and holding a white dove in her hand, symbolizing beauty.

The fountain next to it was spraying water directly. The students came and went, talking and laughing, walking slowly.

Zhang Jiu Ling looked up and looked around. Not far away, there was a really obvious takeaway guy who was riding a battery car and wearing yellow clothes. He was coming here.

...

In the performing arts venue, there were no performances, no lights in the auditorium, and empty spaces.

Li Jiao stood under the stage, discussing the lighting arrangements with the people next to her.

"Yes, I think the light can be brighter then."

"..."

"Okay, hard work, hard work," Li Jiao nodded slightly, smiling politely.

"No no, you have been busy all afternoon too, take a good rest."

The classmate who helped with him, who was also an officer of the Department of Culture and Entertainment, said she was okay.

Li Jiao smiled and said, "I bought a cup of milk tea for everyone. Everyone has worked so hard. It should be here in a while."

After speaking, she turned her head, looked at the classmates who were still busy on the stage, and shouted.

"Everyone, take a break, you have worked hard today."

"..."

After speaking, Li Jiao suddenly remembered that the takeaway brother called her just now, maybe it's coming soon.

Thinking about it, Li Jiao picked up the bag next to her, and said to someone to go out to get something, while she was about to go out.

Just out of the performance hall, walked to the bright large front hall, the bright white marble floor, without any extra patterns, concisely reveals the low-key luxurious crystal chandelier.

The front hall is 20 to 30 meters high, with transparent glass, a faint golden slanting sun shining in, reflecting on the snow-white floor, a faint golden halo, mixed with a touch of light crimson.

There are two large stairs on each side, leading to the second floor of the performance hall. A few days ago, a performance just ended here, so there are still a lot of decorative lilies that have not been removed.

At first glance, it looks like a church wedding scene.

There were even a lot of classmates around who took pictures in unison.

"It's so beautiful."

"To be honest, the performing arts venue is based on the church."

"Wow, if anyone proposes to me here, I decide to agree immediately!"

"..."

Li Jiao came up from the performance hall on the first floor, the light was a little dazzling, so she couldn't help but raise her hand to cover her eyes.

On the face, a person walked over, wearing a black suit with a suitable tailoring, a thick shirt of fine quality, and no tie. In addition to the gentleman's upright demeanor, he also has a unique sense of leisure.

There is a button on the collar of the white shirt that is not buttoned, and the blue veins on the neck are slightly bulging, revealing the unique charm of men.

He walked with the light behind his back, the pace was not slow and fast, naturally powerful.

The black leather shoes stepped on the ground, making a noisy sound, step by step, as if walking into the heart of a person.