56.The Defendant Confession

Regarding Nantah’s ranking of new handsome boys and beautiful girls, since being discovered by Zhang Jiu Ling that day, Li Jiao has not continued to vote secretly.

Although Zhang Jiu Ling didn't blame her, she also knew that Zhang Jiu Ling didn't like this kind of "sworn" things. What's more, post his photos on the Internet for others to discuss.

After that, she quietly asked people to delete both Zhang Jiu Ling and her voting page.

She still didn't follow these false names.

In the ranking of new handsome boys and beautiful girls, there is one missing person in the top ten men and women. How could everyone fail to see it, and leave a message to ask.

"Eh, what about that petite girl?"

"Yes, how about Li Jiao from the Department of Fine Arts, why is there no voting page for her?"

"It was there a few days ago, why is it suddenly gone?"

"What's the matter? The instructor on the handsome guy list next door is gone."

"How did it happen, it's all gone all of a sudden?"

"There was a problem with the vote?"

"..."

Later, someone helped explain that Li Jiao didn't want to be on the list, so she applied for deletion.

Later, someone jumped out to speak.

"It was also originally, without the consent of others, I put people's photos on the Internet and made comments. It is personally unwilling, and they are right to ask for deletion."

With the first person, many people later came out to speak. It was originally an entertainment, but a lot of people sent out photos without the consent of others at all, and many of them were taken secretly.

If it comes out, everyone will praise it, but there are people like this. Obviously he doesn't look good, but he has courage against the sky and feels good about himself.

Commenting on other people's photos, looking at a photo that is slightly more mature and sexy, I say that they are vulgar, and that I will look for a girlfriend in the future, and I will never look for this.

Please, look in the mirror first, without seeing what you look like.

You don't recognize people as swan meat, and they don't want to be bitten by your toad.

So, what sort of rankings this is, it's a mixed bag. At least, most of the girls on the list are not very happy.

Are they beautiful or not? Do they know that it is time for others to make a god-like comment?

After that, this ranking list was deleted by the school's post administrator in a short time.

Some people sigh, some are a pity, and others clap their hands and cheer............

However, although the post was deleted. I heard that there are still people who don't give up, quietly made a final ranking of the leaderboard, and circulated it among various groups.

Li Jiao didn't pay attention to this, and of course she didn't know the follow-up development of the matter.

After her study and life were on the right track, she became more and more busy. She often stay in the studio, and she hasn't seen any people for most of the day.

However, the meeting with Zhang Jiu Ling is basically guaranteed to meet once every two days.

She doesn't know if the two have entered the so-called sweet love period. Anyway, the entire 417 was discovered. Recently, Li Jiao's whole body is making small pink bubbles.